Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Is Prince Of Persia: Forgotten Sands Worth It?

Featured Replies

Played it, beat it, loved it. If you are/were a fan of the Sands of Time series this one won't disappoint, especially for that price.

I think Pogre and I are the 2 biggest Prince of Persia fans here honestly and we both enjoyed it. I'm sure he'll agree. :)

Gotta love some of those deals through Gamefly! I got Beatles RB for less than $10 and L4D for about $8.

Shane played it too, so did I but all the jumping a flips and crap get on my nerves lol. He likes the series, and he liked the game. You'll like it, good buy I'd say.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.