Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Winner of Gamercide’s “Get Your Ghoul On Contest”

Featured Replies

Round two of Gamercide’s “Get Your Ghoul On Contest” has come to a close. Who did the Grim Reaper pick to receive a copy of Castlevania: Lord of Shadows?

 

Evildawg731!!!!!!

 

contest.jpg

 

Congrats go out to Evildawg731.  The Grim Reaper wants to thank everyone who has participated in the contest.  Remember, Dead Rising 2 with a T-Shirt is still up for grabs.  For more information on how to enter, please check out Gamercide’s Get Your Ghoul On Contest.

View the full article

WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! PK Junior won!

Enjoy the game dude. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT SPOIL THE ENDING FOR YOURSELF!

Don't read anything about the game, just play through it. The ending will blow your mind. It's awesome.

One thing though, unfortunately the game's framerate suffers and the game stutters a bit when you're fighting large mobs of enemies. It's playable, but it can get a little annoying. Still, it was a great game. :) ENJOY!!!

Enjoy the game dude. Do yourself a favor and DO NOT SPOIL THE ENDING FOR YOURSELF!

I read the wiki first after seeing people rave about the ending. It made me want to play it even more! However I do wish I would've waited, because I keep bugging my husband trying to tell him and he won't listen, lol.

I read the wiki first after seeing people rave about the ending. It made me want to play it even more! However I do wish I would've waited, because I keep bugging my husband trying to tell him and he won't listen, lol.

Well crap Siren! Don't ruin it for other people! The ending is that amazing and mindblowing that I would have been pissed if it was ruined for me! hahahaha

Well crap Siren! Don't ruin it for other people! The ending is that amazing and mindblowing that I would have been pissed if it was ruined for me! hahahaha

Lols. I'm one of those people when I know something like that, I need to tell somebody else. So when he kept saying, "no, I don't want to hear it..." I went and told Logan. I know he isn't going to say anything to anybody about it, lol.

Well crap Siren! Don't ruin it for other people! The ending is that amazing and mindblowing that I would have been pissed if it was ruined for me! hahahaha

Hey Chris, mail me your copy of the game and we'll do a tandem review (I'll send it back, of course). :lol::P

Congrats on the win Evildawg.

Hey Chris, mail me your copy of the game and we'll do a tandem review (I'll send it back, of course). :lol::P

Or you could do like Game Informer and have a "Second Opinion", a small couple paragraph mini-review from a different reviewer's perspective. :P

Hey Chris, mail me your copy of the game and we'll do a tandem review (I'll send it back, of course). :lol::P

I want to actually write up my review this week. I can't stand how busy I get sometimes and I feel like I never have time for stuff!

Plus by the time I get home I just want to relax and zone out lately. :(

Everbody's prizes for this contest are getting mailed out at the same time next week. My first priority goes to Stealthy though...I need to finish up his controller and get his two prizes out to him.

Some unneccessary family drama has taken up my freaking time. BAH!!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.