Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Free points from xbox live?

Featured Replies

I honestly have no idea. I got accepted into a Xbox Live rewards program at the end of last year and have been earning a few points from that... but I don't think this is related.

That could be it. How did you manage to get into that? Sounds pretty cool, even though I've already renewed 12 months of LIVE a couple months ago lol.

  • Author

That could be it. How did you manage to get into that? Sounds pretty cool, even though I've already renewed 12 months of LIVE a couple months ago lol.

They just sent me an email asking me to take some survey... and after taking it... a little bit later they said I was going to be involved in their test program.

They just sent me an email asking me to take some survey... and after taking it... a little bit later they said I was going to be involved in their test program.

You know, I think I got some survey email one time. I didn't fill it out. Blah... Oh well.

Hmm...let me check into it. Give me the code and about 1 minute.cool.gif

Ummmm....Ok? You'll tell me from Vegas right after you get there, right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.