Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Building A New Pc

Featured Replies

  • Replies 79
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should be here within 2 hours. I'll start a new thread with pics, impressions, and whatnot when I get it. I really hope they changed the GPU, but I'm still doubtful because of how fast the order went through to the assembly and completion phases even after I called them to change it.

They did change the graphics card, which is awesome considering the time frame, and they even upgraded the PSU to 1100w, but there were a couple of kinks. It only came with a VGA to VGA cable for the monitor and doesn't have a VGA input, so I need a DVI to DVI which wasn't included. I'll have to go buy one. I tried but couldn't find one, and when I finally did I didn't have enough cash on hand to get it lol. My brother should be picking it up for me though, thankfully. As of right now I'm borrowing his cable and have the system all set up.

I was kind of surprised that the Windows Experience Rating was only 5.9. Processing and memory are both 7.5, and graphics and gaming graphics are both 7.8 (so close!), but the primary hard disk is only 5.9 even though it's an SSD. I suppose it's because after the space the OS takes, it only has about 5GBs left lol. The number should actually be different in terms of actual gaming because all of my games will be installed on the secondary 1TB hard drive with the 6Gbps transfer rate, but there's no way to tell the Windows Experience scanner that. lol

I'll make a thread about it maybe tomorrow when I get everything set up and take some pictures of it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.