April 2, 201016 yr comment_110 http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/avatar/offers/011f000f-0000-4000-8000-000041560817?cid=SLinkFriday through Sunday only, GoGoGo!!! Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_112 I remember IW mentioning the possibly of free avatar items... this is sweet! Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_113 Awesome, thanks. I just wish some stuff could go over my Assassin robes. I love my robes but keep getting cool free stuff that I can't wear with them lol. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_114 http://marketplace.x...60817?cid=SLinkFriday through Sunday only, GoGoGo!!!My avatar can see in the dark just fine without these... Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_717 I am SO annoyed.. Have the RROD at the moment and won't have it fixed til Monday and I would LOVE this!!!! Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_718 I am SO annoyed.. Have the RROD at the moment and won't have it fixed til Monday and I would LOVE this!!!!You can do it online through .com without your XBOX. Report
April 4, 201016 yr comment_835 You can do it online through .com without your XBOX.Ah sweet didn't realise I could set it up Dater... all sorted now.. Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1246 ****, totally forgot about this. Eh, don't think the goggles would look good anyway. Report
April 5, 201016 yr comment_1284 ****, totally forgot about this. Eh, don't think the goggles would look good anyway.I don't think they look good at all. They look like giant mushrooms on peoples heads. lol Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1664 The point is not to look good... It's because it's free and you can!!! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.