Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

This College Student Wins On So Many Levels!

Featured Replies

A computer science student wrote a paper for one of his classes entitled, "Disadvantadges and advantadges of networks".

Sounds pretty generic right? Nothing interesting to read there, huh?

Well what if I told you he placed a hidden message of epic proportions within his college paper to test to see if his professor REALLY was reading it?

After 8 hours of properly formatting his paper to include the acrostic message, ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the most outstanding and creative RickRoll I have EVER SEEN. :)

rickrolledpaper.jpg

Video at the jump:

http://gizmodo.com/5669317/student-hides-rick-astleys-song-in-college-paper

Best. Paper. EVAR.

I'm going to start putting hidden messages into my emails now after reading this...

Gotta love us comp sci students! My best "prank" was for a program I wrote, if the user entered an invalid input I had an image of the blue screen of death that fit to the monitor. My TA wasn't too happy about that at first since he thought his computer was done, but he got a kick out of it later lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.