April 12, 201016 yr comment_2830 Welcome! I am Manji/Alan from Rage Quit Radio, an affiliate of the Evolved Gaming network.. Yeah, we do stuff that's totally original. We broadcast games on the internet. In this thread I'll post when we're broadcasting and what game. Peeknuckle is one of our favorite friends! Is'nt that right PK?Join us @ www.justin.tv/frustratedfury Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2833 That is correct.These guys are casting right now. Come watch.http://www.justin.tv/frustratedfury Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2835 Why not use the Jtv tag to put the actual stream in the post?You'll have to go to the actual site to do chat though.Scratch the chat thing. Thx PK for showing me that code. You can now use the [jtv] tag to embed your stream and chat. Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2866 what time do you guys generally air? if im not in the middle of a raid ill tune in and listen Report
April 12, 201016 yr Author comment_2903 what time do you guys generally air? if im not in the middle of a raid ill tune in and listenTypically we broadcast Monday, Friday and Saturday. Any other day is an exception. I have a fairly stupid work schedule sometimes. We ALWAYS broadcast Monday from 8 to 12 depending on who is play and what's going on. We do our Live Vidcast monday from 8-9 unless specified otherwise. Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2916 Typically we broadcast Monday, Friday and Saturday. Any other day is an exception. I have a fairly stupid work schedule sometimes. We ALWAYS broadcast Monday from 8 to 12 depending on who is play and what's going on. We do our Live Vidcast monday from 8-9 unless specified otherwise.cool, ill try toremember to listen in on friday then. saturday too, however mondays i wont be able to sadly Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_2989 I saw your stream last night guys, pretty funny stuff. I laughed quite a bit watching you guys playing the game. "Does it look like I'm Joking?" *Million Dollar Smile* LOL Report
April 12, 201016 yr Author comment_2995 I saw your stream last night guys, pretty funny stuff. I laughed quite a bit watching you guys playing the game. "Does it look like I'm Joking?" *Million Dollar Smile* LOLHaha, we're a bit hit or miss. Check out our clips though. We've got some good stuff. Report
April 12, 201016 yr comment_3008 Haha, we're a bit hit or miss. Check out our clips though. We've got some good stuff.Kitty Face is one of my faves. Report
April 13, 201016 yr Author comment_3051 We're Broadcasting now.! Question of the week is "What is your favorite weapon, accessory, item from any game?" You may have more than 1. Report
April 13, 201016 yr comment_3193 Also! You have to press the play button on the video feed. Only the chat loads automatically.... Bogey! lol Report
April 13, 201016 yr comment_3194 I was going to ask that, but I didn't want to look like an idiot so I went off to read other threads lol. Report
April 19, 201016 yr Author comment_4393 Going to be late on Monday and more than likely just doing the Vidcast. We're watching Kickass. Report
April 24, 201016 yr Author comment_5241 Drew is playing God of war 2. I gotta get to sleep for work. later guys. Report
April 26, 201016 yr Author comment_5658 I don't know if we'll be broadcasting tonight. I've got to work till 9:30 and there's a 10 o clock tourney at the local playntrade for street fighter drew is going to. We'll see you folks later.I bought Deadly premonition btw. Sometime this week, perhaps Thursday I'll begin playing it again. Report
May 3, 201016 yr Author comment_6973 Broadcasting tonight at 8pm est. Vidcast is up first then some more Deadly Premonition or whatever Drew wants to play. Question of the Week:Who is your most HATED videogame character? Excluding Villains. Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6975 Just letting you know, the Deadly Premonition contest is just because the game is incredibly awesome and I want more people to check it out. Report
May 3, 201016 yr comment_6979 Question of the Week:Who is your most HATED videogame character? Excluding Villains.Oh that's easy, Vaan, the "main character" from Final Fantasy 12. I'll try to join your stream tonight if I'm not hooked on Halo: Reach Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.