Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

What Should I Buy? Awesome Kmart Deal Right Now!

Featured Replies

So I have a $20 coupon from Kmart for buying Castlevania.

I see today that they have another promotion where if you buy Vanquish you get another $20 coupon.

On TOP of that, if I buy Vanquish I can get $30 off "Select Titles" which include:

  • Uncharted 2 GOTY
  • Borderlands GOTY
  • Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
  • Halo Reach (All Editions)
  • Dead Rising 2
  • Mafia 2
  • Read Dead Redemption
  • F1: 2010
  • Front Mission Evolved
  • Quantum Theory
  • Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions
  • R.U.S.E.
  • H.A.W.X 2
  • God of War 3
  • Heavy Rain

I'm thinking of picking up Enslaved also. So, total cost will be:

Vanquish - $39.99

Enslaved - $29.99

$69.98 for TWO brand new games!

  • Author

I already have Borderlands and I already have some of the DLC. :(

I also don't want to buy Dead Rising 2 in case I win it in Siren's contest. LoL

I also already played and beat Uncharted 2, otherwise that would be an option too.

So that leaves as the only ones I haven't played/want to play as God of War 3, Mafia 2, or Enslaved.

  • Author

In this case, get the rest of the DLC and get your *** online and play! :D

Well, I have General Knoxx (STILL haven't beaten it), and I was thinking of getting the Claptrap Revolution one. The other two don't really interest me all that much honestly.

And I can't believe I'm talking about buying TWO more games. I have waaaay too much to play as it is. LoL Plus getting Fallout on Thursday. Yikes.

I think I'll go with Enslaved. I remember Pogre saying it was pretty good and it's too hard to pass up the deal at Kmart.

I'm glad you picked up Enslaved .. that was my vote. God of War 3 was awesome but for some reason I really didn't get into it, and now you can get it used for fairly cheap.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.