Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Clown

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thank god videos don't embed usually here for me at work so I can't see it.

DAMN YOU SPAWN!! I effing HATE clowns!

You won't resist the temptation when you can watch a Youtube video though. I know you man, you'll watch the trailer. You know you will.

You won't resist the temptation when you can watch a Youtube video though. I know you man, you'll watch the trailer. You know you will.

If there ever was a time when I thought you were wrong, this is definitely one of them. The trailer will not be watched. I can't stand clowns, they really freak the hell out of me.

On a side note, check out my "What should I buy" thread I made. Have you played Enslaved? Is it worth it? Kmart has a deal I can't pass up right now and I'm heading there after work.

if it's cheesey, it'll rock. if he tries to take it too serious, it'll suck. love the concept though.

He served a blue dinner once. Even the bread and meat.

He served a blue dinner once. Even the bread and meat.

what the hell are talking about?

hitchcock. he had a bunch of guests over for dinner and all the food was blue. he didn't mention it, and neither did his guests. they just ate it. i think eventually one lady said somethiing, can't remember. he talked about it in an interview i saw.

that's weird. he's was a great person to interview. I was really into his movies 5 or 6 years ago

His only something or other. Video interview I think.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.