October 17, 201015 yr comment_21443 So Force Unleashed II and Fallout New Vegas both come out on Tuesday. I can't really afford one, but I'll cut my spending for a week so I need help in which I should get! I absolutely love TFU 1 and Fallout 3 so I'm in a pickle! Report
October 17, 201015 yr comment_21444 TFU 2! The demo rocks son! Though I'm biased. I had a hard time getting into Fallout 3, but I loved TFU 1. Report
October 17, 201015 yr comment_21445 Get Fallout: New Vegas. You'll get much more play time out of it, and there will be much more to do. Report
October 17, 201015 yr comment_21447 I have to vote for New Vegas. You will for sure get more bang for your buck, and if you enjoyed Fallout 3, you would have even more fun. But, you've been talking a lot about TFU2 since E3, so I think you personally would rather buy that instead.I still say New Vegas though. Report
October 17, 201015 yr comment_21449 Fallout 3 New Vegas is probably going to last you longer. Then maybe you can grab TFU2 when it's cheaper. Report
October 17, 201015 yr Author comment_21450 This is the hardest choice of my weekend! Both look amazing, but I really shouldn't buy both. I'm thinking flipping a coin is the only reasonable option lol. Report
October 17, 201015 yr comment_21451 Well, they're both at Best Buy with 500 bonus points ( 10 dollars off at BB ) with the reward zone membership. However, if you have a PC that can run it I found this sweet little, have to be error, deal:http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Star+Wars%3A+The+Force+Unleashed+II+-+Windows/9955348.p?skuId=9955348&productCategoryId=abcat0712001&id=121820037284129.99 Report
October 18, 201015 yr Author comment_21453 That's a bargain, but I'm not a fan of games on the PC. I just watched another trailer for TFU2 and it looks amazing, but I know New Vegas will last longer. Report
October 18, 201015 yr comment_21455 Well Force Unleashed 2 doesn't drop until the 26th, so unless you want to wait a week for that you will have to go with New Vegas. If I give a true vote, I would go with Star Wars. Fallout 3 put me to sleep way more than it made me stay up until 3AM to finish it. Report
October 18, 201015 yr Author comment_21456 Well Force Unleashed 2 doesn't drop until the 26th, so unless you want to wait a week for that you will have to go with New Vegas. If I give a true vote, I would go with Star Wars. Fallout 3 put me to sleep way more than it made me stay up until 3AM to finish it.I might be able to finance both now since I'll have a week to move some of that cash money around lol. Report
October 18, 201015 yr comment_21466 This is the hardest choice of my weekend! Both look amazing, but I really shouldn't buy both. I'm thinking flipping a coin is the only reasonable option lol.Make Fallout: New Vegas heads. Report
October 18, 201015 yr comment_21468 Force Unleashed seems like it doesn't have much re playability, I mean the first one didn't so it's an easy decision. Report
October 19, 201015 yr comment_21520 I've never played TFU, but I've played Fallout 3 and it was definitely my favourite game for a long time. I put in at least 100 hours into that game.Go for Fallout, that's my choice. Report
October 19, 201015 yr comment_21522 Hands down, NV will have the bigger replay value. Just my two cents Report
October 19, 201015 yr comment_21539 I'd go for NV. I plan on getting it this holiday season when I build myself a kick-*** pc Report
October 19, 201015 yr Author comment_21551 Alright I'm not picking up either of them since I didn't realize how low I was on food and had to buy groceries to last me the next few weeks lol. Thanks for the input anyways peeps! Report
October 19, 201015 yr comment_21557 Replay value is only good if you plan on replaying it.Ok, well maybe I should say "less linear". Report
October 19, 201015 yr Author comment_21588 I haven't had a legit meal in a week so I had to set some food priorities! Report
October 20, 201015 yr comment_21623 Ok, well maybe I should say "less linear". I'll take that . I think both linear and non linear games have their place though. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.