Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Featured Replies

xbox just red ringed out and now i need a new one. thankfully i still had 6 days left on the warranty. might go buy new one or see if i can find the halo console out there still. not being able to play on my xbox for a month just doesnt sit to well lol. and i really wanted to play mass effect 2 and finish it. just felt like sharing :D

bummer .. but buying new stuff is always fun! I hope you have something to keep you occupied till you get your 360 back

Well, if it makes you feel any better Stealthy, I just had to go to Rapestop on Tuesday.

I have two older consoles (both are out of warranty) and the main one I've been using has been acting up for about a month now. Monday night the disc drive finally died. It wouldn't read ANYTHING. No DVDs, no games, no music CDs, nothing! It just kept saying "Open Tray". I even tried using multiple different disc cleaners and compressed air.

Call MS Tuesday morning and they wanted $130ish to repair it. Fuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not droppin' $130 on an older console just to fix the disc drive.

So I took it to Rapestop, traded it in with 4 games (something that saddened me since I NEVER trade games in) and my old wireless adapter and picked up a new 250g Slim model.

It's sexy, but my behind still hurts from the beating I took from the trade-in. They only gave me like $135.

  • Author

i thought about trading stuff in to gamestop chris but they were closed. personally i prefer to get all my stuff through gamestop rather than walmart. but since it was late at night gs was closed and walmart wasnt. went in got the halo reach bundle and went home. my wallet hurt a little but i figured out a way to make it work. i was thinking about trading in the extra copy of reach, the two controllers and the wired headset that came with it but i hate trading stuff in. was talking to my roommate who works at gs and he said it would roughly be around 100 bucks for it all. in the end i think im gonna hold onto it all the controllers as backups, the headset for some just in case moment, and i havent figured out what to do with the copy of reach. maybe a contest who knows

  • Author

I love my Reach console. It's super sexxxxxxxxxah!

not gonna lie, i had to change my pants after i turned it on

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.