October 14, 201015 yr comment_21200 HOORAY FOR GAMERCIDE!!!!!! More importantly however, I'd like to give a huge thank you to Spawn. I know you've been working hard bro! With that in mind, I'd like to say:YOU ARE Report
October 14, 201015 yr comment_21204 Finally! I missed you guys, lol. Thanks to Spawn as well for working so hard, we really appreciate it. Report
October 14, 201015 yr comment_21207 Three cheers to spawn! Thanks for all the effort and time man. Report
October 14, 201015 yr comment_21210 Hide yo kids, hide yo wives . . . and hide yo husbands. Gamercide is finally back out here. Report
October 14, 201015 yr comment_21223 woot! for whatever reason not having gamercide up was a weird feeling. had nothing to do in my down time Report
October 14, 201015 yr Author comment_21228 woot! for whatever reason not having gamercide up was a weird feeling. had nothing to do in my down timeYou're not kidding. I was going batty here at work for a few days. Report
October 14, 201015 yr comment_21278 Woo hoo! Hey spawn, thanks for your hard work and diligence. Seriously dude, you rock. Report
October 14, 201015 yr comment_21282 Seriously great work Spawn, thanks for the perseverance.ITEM GET!You got a [Gratitude]. Report
October 15, 201015 yr comment_21391 You're not kidding. I was going batty here at work for a few days. I noticed... got on my computer, and at first I had to ask myself, who the hell is this trying to im with me... lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.