Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

What Sort Of Doctor Would I Go To

Featured Replies

what's adult add?

Attention Deficit Disorder, otherwise known in my opinion as the most misdiagnosed and abused "disorder" in the US.

I have strong feelings about it. I'm not saying that it doesn't exist, but too many doctors just hand out pills to people for this.

Yeah I googled it and read a small article .. basically it seemed to say if you are bored with doing something that isn't exciting you have ADD. I would suggest self medication *mod edit*

Well I think you should...oh look ...something shiny!

X2

It's realizing tha by attemping to focus on something else that allows you to overcome ADD in many situations.

Critical thinking FTW. Don't let a doctor tell you that you need to take a pill.

Seriously GG, what would you do if you found out you had ADD? I agree with everyone else, it's just an excuse to use prescription amphetamines.

i took my dog to a dog psychologist and they perscribed her prozac. true story.

They tried to perscribe me prozac for not sleeping well. Thought I was depressed. Or something. Made it worse too. Also, I'd consider myself add, but I ge b..... ........................................................ oh, sorry, went outside for a minute to wrestle a bear.

I'd start with your general doctor. Tell him/her your concerns and what's going on. If he/she thinks you're showing the signs of Adult ADD, they can refer you to a psychologist like MWB said. At least at that point you could have your concerns validated or at least put your mind at ease some.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.