Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hi I am here.

Featured Replies

Welcome!

yeah i really got nothing else.

  • Author

Whoever came to our show, thanks! We be playing Deadly Premonition chapter 1 tomorrow around 7:30 pm est.

ARGGGGH. I want to watch your stream so bad, but I need damn speakers first. Anyway, Welcome aboard Manji, you'll have fun here, : D

Hello Manji, and I'm definitely worried about you guys playing Deadly Premonition. Then again, I almost wanted to try it out for myself so that I could see what was so funny about the game. Anyways, welcome aboard the GC cruise-line!

I think I'll have to do that. I've heard some...interesting things about that game to say the least. The fact that he's into anime is always a plus in my book. If anything, their stream might get me to try out the game for myself hehe.:P

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.