October 4, 201016 yr comment_20620 So how do you make an awesome picture even more awesome? By adding explosions and fast cars and jets and guns and bombs an sh*t, just like Michael Bay does to every movie. Feel free to Bayify any images and put them here. (For the record, I hate what Michael Bay did to Transformers, but this website is still amusing)http://bayifier.com/Here's the picture TK posted of the epic 3 Wolf TShirt lineup, except Bayified! Report
October 4, 201016 yr comment_20622 While I love the idea of the site, there is one major flaw. Michael Bay would never allow the explosions to be made SMALLER. Report
October 4, 201016 yr Author comment_20628 Well you CAN make them as big as you want, but I'm not Mr. Bay, so I chose to diversify. LoL Report
October 4, 201016 yr comment_20634 They should let you Uwefy something, where you take a video game and then take a sh-it on it. Report
October 4, 201016 yr Author comment_20637 They should let you Uwefy something, where you take a video game and then take a sh-it on it.They already did that. It's called Rogue Warrior. LoLI can't believe i actually played/beat that game. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.