September 30, 201016 yr comment_20351 Look at my new puppy. He is a 5 week old border collie and I still don't have a name for him. Report
September 30, 201016 yr comment_20353 Friggin sweet dude! He's mad cute. Make sure to teach him tricks. LoL Report
September 30, 201016 yr comment_20362 PUPPY!!! ,.. you got a puppy!!! .. I'm jealous!! Name him Claptrap!! he looks awesome Report
September 30, 201016 yr comment_20365 Dogs sometimes pick their own names. Just think of a couple and when he's not paying attention say one out loud and see if he listens. Report
September 30, 201016 yr comment_20370 That puppy has a freaking laser eye! Sweet!I agree with PK. Chelios would be a good name. Or Jacob Steakum. Report
October 2, 201016 yr comment_20550 Awww ◕ ◡ ◕ He's gorgeous! He reminds me of Frankenstein's monster or Ed Gein (a puppy wearing bits of another puppy). In an adorable way, though. Report
October 2, 201016 yr comment_20552 ◕ ◡ ◕ Bonjour.Incidentally, Stranger is a lovely name for GG's beastlet. Report
October 2, 201016 yr Author comment_20554 Can anyone tell me how to make him stop eating poop. It's about to drive me nuts, he wants to poop then turn around and eat it. I can't even get him to use the bathroom now, all he wants to do is run back and forth to different poop and try to eat it so i spend my time telling him no and shooing him away. I'm thinking maybe I could just throw saw dust on top of it after every time he poops or sand. Report
October 2, 201016 yr comment_20557 My dog used to do that. I thought it was pretty funny, actually. There's no harm in it. If he thinks it's good, and he's happy with it, I say leave him be. If you're really concerned about it though, contact a veterinarian, I'm sure he/she could provide some useful advice. lol Report
October 2, 201016 yr comment_20559 Actually it IS harmful. they can contact several diseases this way. I know they make several deterrants for this because i saw them when i took my dog to the dog hospital last month when he had an allergic reaction to something. Report
October 2, 201016 yr comment_20562 i've decided to name my next dog old leghumper. got it from a beer. Report
October 5, 201016 yr comment_20709 Can anyone tell me how to make him stop eating poop. It's about to drive me nuts, he wants to poop then turn around and eat it. I can't even get him to use the bathroom now, all he wants to do is run back and forth to different poop and try to eat it so i spend my time telling him no and shooing him away. I'm thinking maybe I could just throw saw dust on top of it after every time he poops or sand.Go to your local pet store, check in the medication aisle. It is NOT good for your dog to be eating it's own poop. They should have some various types of ways to stop it, we sell one at the pet store I work at called Potty-Mouth that is a pill you can either crush into their food, or give it to them in a pill pocket/ just feed to them. It's specifically meant to stop coprophagia. So definitely check that out. Report
October 5, 201016 yr Author comment_20714 Well I know it's NOT good for them. I just covered that **** up with pine shavings, hell figure it out. Thanks though. Report
October 5, 201016 yr comment_20728 Well I know it's NOT good for them. I just covered that **** up with pine shavings, hell figure it out. Thanks though.It's called PICK UP THE POOP. LoL Don't leave it lying around. Report
October 5, 201016 yr comment_20740 Wow, I didn't know it was harmful. I just assumed it was ok for him to be doing that. Maybe I should have brought Mikey to the vet after all.... Report
October 5, 201016 yr Author comment_20754 It's called PICK UP THE POOP. LoL Don't leave it lying around. It still leaves the smell behind and the grass, so he would still try to eat the poop flavored grass. This is the best way I could figure out how to stop him all together. Report
October 6, 201016 yr comment_20886 all dogs eat poop. i don't think it's all that bad for them. they do it to hide their breath. usually they eat the poop of their prey. gg's dog is hunting itsself i guess. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.