September 29, 201016 yr comment_20287 OddWorld: Stranger's Wrath was originally an Xbox exclusive. It's being re-released, but at this time it will only be on the PS3. Do you find this odd?According to the developer, Just Add Water, it's not because they don't WANT to give 360 users some OddWorld lovin'. Microsoft at this time has a 2GB limit for XBLA titles, and right now the game is weighing in at a hefty 2.1GB which places it outside the box of a XBLA release."Currently the title weighs in at 2.1GB and that is without any updates, so either we have to pull a miracle out of the bag with some type of amazing compression system, or ask Microsoft to increase their 2GB limit, however this limit is apparently hardware led, so please let us try and make a miracle happen." Report
September 29, 201016 yr comment_20290 That's extremely disappointing. I never got to play the game back when I had the original xbox, and I really do want to give it a try now. Kinda weird though, since there are much larger xbox originals and games on demands....don't see why being classified as an arcade game should stop it from being released. Report
September 29, 201016 yr comment_20321 I'm pretty sure I still have this game sitting on my shelf downstairs. Was pretty fun. I also am pretty sure it's backwards compatible. Report
September 29, 201016 yr comment_20326 http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardcompatibilitygameslist.htmNope. Report
September 29, 201016 yr comment_20328 Lame. Guess it's not down there. I got rid of all the non backwards compatible ones when I sold my xbox. Was a good game though. Report
September 30, 201016 yr comment_20367 They should release the PS Classic ones (will never happen though). Report
September 30, 201016 yr comment_20375 You can find the classic ones on steam an i think gog.com Report
October 5, 201016 yr comment_20743 I loved Stranger's Wrath. Looks like I'll be picking it up on the PS3 though. Report
October 6, 201016 yr comment_20817 You can find the classic ones on steam an i think gog.comAwesome... I will have to get those some time... Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.