Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Halo: Reach Discussion

Featured Replies

I played it on the 14th at a preview event here in Toronto... Let me tell you... so ******* epic!

Shoot any questions here and I'll try to answer them.

  • 4 weeks later...

Just ordered the Limited Edition from Gamestop for $67 + tax, plus it comes with a $20 gift card! Just use the promo code 15XPS3 to get 15% off, and SAVER to get free value shipping (5-10 days, but my brother will probably get his before that and I'll just play his like with Halo 3 lol). The 15XPS3 code ends on the 21st, I believe, but the SAVER code has been around forever.

Screw your Red Dead Redemption gift cards, I'm getting a HALO REACH gift card. lol :P

No this is not an ad, neither NoScript nor AdBlock shall avail you, mwahaha!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.