September 24, 201016 yr comment_19876 Seriously....everytime I turn it on I want to touch myself.It's not this wide...I don't know what happened. Report
September 24, 201016 yr comment_19880 LoL I know it's not that wide. Looks like you were experimenting with some tilt shift photography. Report
September 25, 201016 yr Author comment_19921 I think it was the combo of the touching and the screaming. Report
September 25, 201016 yr comment_19961 I don't think it's that sexy. It's kinda plain, isn't it? Report
September 26, 201016 yr comment_19974 doesn't take much to get you going eh? Siren .. I wish I would have know you ten years ago .. and in Canada .. and in Sicamous BC Report
September 27, 201016 yr Author comment_20050 doesn't take much to get you going eh? Siren .. I wish I would have know you ten years ago .. and in Canada .. and in Sicamous BCNope....when I watched that easter egg video that PK found of Master Chief in Reach, I felt like needing "alone" time. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.