September 21, 201016 yr comment_19603 That the person who does the voicework for Marcus Fenix in the Gears of War series is also the voice of....BENDER FROM FUTURAMA? http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0224007/ Also, my mind is even more blown. The person who did the voice for Shredder in the original TMNT cartoon?UNCLE PHIL FROM THE FRESH PRINCE! hahaha! Wow. Report
September 21, 201016 yr Author comment_19607 They should totally make the above image an actual player skin for GoW3. That would be, EPIC! No pun intended! LoL Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_19609 could be lol ....then youd hear "bite my shiny metal ***" everywhere lol.... Report
September 21, 201016 yr Author comment_19611 could be lol ....then youd hear "bite my shiny metal ***" everywhere lol....Well, they could replace the *** with "chainsaw". Bite my shiny metal chainsaw sounds cool. LoLOr a horde of locust start storming you and you'd hear a bunch of them exclaiming "Cheese it!" Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_19612 lol...then dont forget his laught when he gets a kill or something ... Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_19619 I'm surprised you didn't know that. .. I thought everyone knew that. Joe DiMaggio does tons of voice work. Report
September 21, 201016 yr comment_19621 I'm surprised you didn't know that. .. I thought everyone knew that. Joe DiMaggio does tons of voice work.Yup. He's been on a ton of cool cartoons and what not. He does the voice of General Steel on Sym-Bionic Titan.Seen in PK's thread here: http://www.gamercide.org/forum/index.php?/topic/1631-sym-bionic-titan/page__pid__19571#entry19571Lots of games as well besides Gears. Final Fantasy, Halo 3, Halo ODST. Some are bit parts of like guards and whatnot, but some are pretty memorable. Report
September 22, 201016 yr comment_19672 I kind of thought everyone knew that...... . He's been in even more stuff than Nathan Fillion, my personal favorite voice actor next to Patrick Warburton. Report
September 22, 201016 yr comment_19674 I kind of thought everyone knew that...... . He's been in even more stuff than Nathan Fillion, my personal favorite voice actor next to Patrick Warburton.I highly doubt he's been in more stuff than Steve Blum though. lolHe's a cool sounding voice actor that seems to play at least one random NPC in pretty much every game that comes out. Also Spike and Mugen from Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo. Just check out the list here lol: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Blum Report
September 22, 201016 yr Author comment_19686 Well screw you guys then! The picture is still awesome. Report
September 22, 201016 yr comment_19717 The picture is actually pretty lame .. it's okay you don't know a lot of cool stuff Chris, .. you are getting rather old. . .. ZING! Report
September 23, 201016 yr Author comment_19768 The picture is actually pretty lame .. it's okay you don't know a lot of cool stuff Chris, .. you are getting rather old. . .. ZING!That's alright. I can ignore comments from someone who blasphemes The Norris. Report
September 23, 201016 yr comment_19774 That's alright. I can ignore comments from someone who blasphemes The Norris. ouch .. but welled played Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.