April 9, 201016 yr comment_2421 THAT'S GG IN THE FIRST VIDEO! I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING! THAT. IS. HIM!!! Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2431 GG comment is so true, and their ode to merton fail video is hilarious.Edit: Whoops censors haha Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2439 I need to troll this chat placeYou can troll me in chat roulette Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2449 You can troll me in chat roulette I need to get a cam. I have plenty of ideas. Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2455 THAT'S GG IN THE FIRST VIDEO! I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING! THAT. IS. HIM!!!so glad i wasnt the only one who thought that Report
April 9, 201016 yr comment_2478 THAT'S GG IN THE FIRST VIDEO! I'M NOT EVEN KIDDING! THAT. IS. HIM!!!LOL... it does. Report
April 13, 201016 yr comment_3103 Me and my roommate went on here tonight. We saw a lot of ***** but also had a danceoff with some Army guys. It was fun. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.