Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Gamestop Has No Shame...

Featured Replies

So, Playstation move released on this past Friday. I was searching around and ran across this:

Move.jpg

2 issues I have:

  1. How is it selling "used"?
  2. How is there a price drop of $2 already?

Lawls, people tried it for two days and already decided they didn't like it?

That or that was the game that came packaged with the bundle right? Maybe the people didn't want that game and went ahead and traded it in towards something else.

I love Gamestop! Don't get me wrong, the service sucks and they still charge way too much for used games, but you gotta love the free market. People who have qualms with gamestop or other used games stores should also direct their anger towards stores that sell used movies, music (hell, people don't even buy new, let alone used, music), books, or any other previously purchased item that somebody decides to sell to a large distributor.

*Awaits "Oh no he didn't!!!" comments...

I have no gripe with Gamestop .. they are everywhere and that means usually easy to get to. I'd rather buy a game from GameStop than Sears or Walmart. Used games I usually just order from Amazon, or Gamefly.

I like Gamestop. Most people complain that they barely give you very much for selling games, but that doesn't bother me since I don't ever sell my games lol. I like that they always have some sort of deal going on, like how I can get all my used games online for 26% off, or how I got Reach Limited Edition new for Regular price. You can get some pretty good deals on used games, and most of the time they work, and if not you can return them. I just install all used 360 games I get to hard drive, and if it's successful, the disc is fully readable.

Greedy or not, it's a smart business tactic. Buy cheap, sell used for 10 or so dollars less than the cost of new, pure profit. It's how they've gotten so big.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.