September 16, 201016 yr comment_19132 Hahahaha! I knew this would happen. I'd be pissed if I wasted money and bought it full price. The game hasn't even been out for what, less than a year now?http://eu.apb.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76993Broken game is broken. Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_19140 Wow so I would assume they aren't going to waste there time putting it on 360. Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_19165 I don't even think this game has been out 6 months, let alone a year... Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_19176 Aw sad. I had high hopes for the game, but knew it wasn't going to do well. I think the most I've heard of it was a small article on a gaming website and seen it on the bottom shelves of walmarts games. Report
September 16, 201016 yr comment_19187 If they had patched it soon after release, this might not have happened. The driving sucked and word spread quickly. If they had jumped on it straight away, it might be a different story. The people I know who play APB, said the patch fixed many things and improved the game greatly. Report
September 17, 201016 yr comment_19243 Same thing happened to fasa, but i guess micro$oft kept their servers running. Report
September 17, 201016 yr Author comment_19274 Yeah, APB was only "out" officially for two and a half months. And now Epic is thinking about buying the IP for it? Weird.And it's a shame about FASA. Shadowrun is awesome. I'm glad I can still play it though. Report
September 17, 201016 yr comment_19285 I would feel pretty bad for those who paid for the game,. Report
September 17, 201016 yr comment_19287 One speculation is that Epic may want to secure the property simply because of the chracter customization tool that APB had. It -was- pretty robust from what little I saw. Report
September 17, 201016 yr comment_19292 One speculation is that Epic may want to secure the property simply because of the chracter customization tool that APB had. It -was- pretty robust from what little I saw.That and the tattoo/clothes customization was my favorite part of the game. lol Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.