April 2, 201016 yr comment_97 Can we copy n paste emoties from other forums? Can we also copy n paste pics or should we upload them to an imagehost? Report
April 2, 201016 yr Author comment_101 I have some good Halo emoties!I think you'll find that's an oxymoron Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_146 I host the atc smilies on my site and when I want to use one, I just click and drag the image to my post.http://skylark95.webs.com/emoticons.html Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_175 Cool. Thanks, Sky.As far as hotlinking, I don't want it done for articles, reviews etc. It'd be nice if we could host them ourselves and just click a browse button in a post. Maybe we can add that sort of feature in at a later time. Heck, maybe it's already there and I haven't seen it yet. Still figuring this place out. lol Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_189 Cool. Thanks, Sky.As far as hotlinking, I don't want it done for articles, reviews etc. It'd be nice if we could host them ourselves and just click a browse button in a post. Maybe we can add that sort of feature in at a later time. Heck, maybe it's already there and I haven't seen it yet. Still figuring this place out. lolWhat about hotlinking for just random stuff in general, like the Odd and Cool thread? I notice the pictures of Marvel vs Capcom 2 characters aren't working in the thread about that game. Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_196 I've hotlinked images into the Odd & Cool thread. I think it's fine... until it's not. =] Report
April 2, 201016 yr comment_219 sky if its not already, you should pin that link in its own thread. cause im gonna need it alot lol Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_227 sky if its not already, you should pin that link in its own thread. cause im gonna need it alot lolI say it should be set up to open up in a window from a little button next to the standard smilie button, with a note added to the actual window for new users, telling them to just drag them into the text box. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_597 I say it should be set up to open up in a window from a little button next to the standard smilie button, with a note added to the actual window for new users, telling them to just drag them into the text box.We will have to check with spawn to see if that is possible, if it is, I can give him the code. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_631 sky if its not already, you should pin that link in its own thread. cause im gonna need it alot lolDone here for the time being. http://www.gamercide.org/forum/index.php?/topic/55-old-emoties/ Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_633 Done here for the time being. http://www.gamercide...55-old-emoties/you rock, thanks man Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_647 Check your PMs Sky. I would like to get them integrated in to the main emotes button. Shouldn't be tough at all honestly. Just need the .gif files and I can make some XML to import them in. I'll host them on Gamercide so we don't spam your site bandwidth. Report
April 6, 201016 yr comment_1620 I still don't know what happened to that PM you sent but at least I got the smilies sent to you.And surprisingly it hasn't taken as much Bandwidth as I thought it would. lolIf anyone is out of loop, spawn plans on adding all the old smilies to this site Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.