Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Camping

Featured Replies

Camping noob sitting in the corner with your damn proximty mines and...oh

See ya.

  • Author

Hiya AK!

*side note* I'm finally all caught up on Shippuden. :)

Excellent!

And the trip was fine. I really really need to work on my Castlevania Harmony of Despair review but keep getting busy/distracted, especially now that I'm going to have to frequently go with my mom to appointments throughout this month.

That does mean that I'm getting a lot more playtime out of my PSP now that I've finished all of the Dune books (besides prequels which I don't care to read anytime too soon), though. Anyone have any recommendations for good PSP games, or even book recommendations (preferably Sci Fi or Fantasy)?

Valkyria Chronicles 2! ($24.99 @ Kmart). Also Persona 3 is AMAZING for an RPG.

I also recommend Jeanne D'Arc for a strategy RPG. Great game. :)

Aaaaaand, Twisted Metal is surprinsingly awesome on PSP too.

Metal Gear :AcID is weird but also fun.

  • Author

Valkyria Chronicles 2! ($24.99 @ Kmart). Also Persona 3 is AMAZING for an RPG.

I also recommend Jeanne D'Arc for a strategy RPG. Great game. :)

Aaaaaand, Twisted Metal is surprinsingly awesome on PSP too.

Metal Gear :AcID is weird but also fun.

I'm kind of wondering about something along those lines as well. I made an account because I thought I needed one to see the chat, before I noticed that little chat pop-out button. Will the accounts will keep? Not sure whether or not I'd care about a "gc_" in the name.

  • Author

LoL Are you even responding in the right thread dude? hahahahaha

No, but I think it will work if you try plugging it in through the other wire. You may need to mess around with the settings. You should be able to figure it out.

:P I always have multiple GC tabs open, and I'm kind of tired, it happens.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.