September 2, 201016 yr comment_17947 So I have an HP 9340f. It has an Nvidia 9500GS vid card (crap card, but it's a "media" card). On the front of my case it was inputs for composite video in (Yellow video, R/W audio).Can I plug my 360 into these ports and view it on my PC? What software would I need? I've tried googling but I'm stumped. Report
September 3, 201016 yr Author comment_17953 Yeah, I can hook it into the monitor no problem. I want to route it through my PC though, not just the monitor.Reason: I want to record the audio from my Ezmuze creations (which are pretty badass). The HP9340f has composite inputs in the front of the case, I have an extra composite 360 cable. I hook it to the 360, put the input into the front slots, and can't figure out how to make it work. Even getting just the audio would be nice, but I'd like to see what I can do about it all. Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_17954 You'll need a video capture program that works with your TV Tuner that is in your PC. I've tried quite a few different ones in the past but haven't been happy enough with any of them to recommend one for you man. It's really going to be trial and error for you I'm afraid. If you know the specs on the tuner card, you should be able to find a program that will work for you. Report
September 3, 201016 yr Author comment_17995 Ok, I am pretty sure I remember seeing something about it having a "Hauppauge TV Tuner" that was built in? Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_17996 Ok, I am pretty sure I remember seeing something about it having a "Hauppauge TV Tuner" that was built in? All the specs I've seen haven't said anything specific on the type. You can always check your Device Manager and it should give you what you need (Manufacturer, Model #, etc.) Report
September 3, 201016 yr Author comment_17997 Yeah, I definitely know it's a Hauppauge. I'll have to look when I get home to see the exact model# it is though.*side note* GAAAAAAHHHH WORK SUCKS TODAY!!! I'm getting REALLY frustrated. Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_17999 Here are the 2 pieces of software that I use.... both free VH Capture 1.4.6Flash Media Live Encoder 3.1 Report
September 3, 201016 yr comment_18023 Here's a link to the vhtoolkit:http://dateranoth.com/files/vhtoolkit.zipHas everything you need in there. Plus, you can stream console games if you want. It's pretty easy with Dyyno. I'll walk you through it if you want me to. Report
September 3, 201016 yr Author comment_18031 Here are the 2 pieces of software that I use.... both free VH Capture 1.4.6Flash Media Live Encoder 3.1How do I use these?I mean I have a Haupaugge WINTV HVR-1800. I have packed up all my stuff, so I don't have the orioginal disk. Drivers are updated and installed though.So if I plug my Xbox into the Pc. What do I do next> Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.