August 29, 201016 yr comment_17486 That is really awesome, I'm glad you two are getting what you rightfully deserve. Report
August 29, 201016 yr comment_17493 Congrats! How are you going to afford games, now that you're paying an arm and a leg for rent? Report
August 29, 201016 yr comment_17496 Congrats! How are you going to afford games, now that you're paying an arm and a leg for rent?Arm and a leg for rent? Hell, we were paying 900 a month for a 1400sqft with one car garage before we bought our house. He's getting a great deal on that. Report
August 29, 201016 yr comment_17504 Arm and a leg for rent? Hell, we were paying 900 a month for a 1400sqft with one car garage before we bought our house. He's getting a great deal on that.I'm paying $450 a month, no utilities, for a 1 bedroom. I'm just comparing what he's paying to what I'm paying. Report
August 29, 201016 yr comment_17506 I'm paying $450 a month, no utilities, for a 1 bedroom. I'm just comparing what he's paying to what I'm paying.lol. I gotcha. I was just jealous of his good deal! Report
August 30, 201016 yr Author comment_17553 I'm paying $450 a month, no utilities, for a 1 bedroom. I'm just comparing what he's paying to what I'm paying.We pay $490 a month right now, for two bedrooms w/ air conditioning. Our utilities run around $30-$60/mo so it's not bad at all.I really don't mind paying $895, practically TRIPLING the size we have now, front porch, back deck, yard, washer/dryer, THREE BATHROOMS (finally I can take a dump when Coy is using a different bathroom. I hate waiting for her. LoL) Report
August 30, 201016 yr Author comment_17554 Woot! Heading over today to buy the washer and dryer! I looked up the models and costs of the things and I'm getting them for like a third of the price! Not too shabby! It will be awesome to have our own washer and dryer and not have to deal with the nasty and dirty coin operated ones from the 80's sitting in the spooky basement of our complex. Damn I'm going to be poor for a few months. Sucks too cause October is going to be a big month for game releases. Ah well, it's my birthday in October so maybe I can ask my pops for a game. Going to have to wait on the PC graphics card/power supply though. *shrugs* It's a fair trade though. I'd rather have this killer new place anyways. Report
August 30, 201016 yr comment_17556 so, dont remeber reading it, but when is the official "move in" day lol. Report
August 30, 201016 yr Author comment_17558 so, dont remeber reading it, but when is the official "move in" day lol.Lease starts October 1st, but she said we can prob start to move in around the week of Sept. 20th. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.