Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

[Review] – Mafia II

Featured Replies

I decided to just give it a quick rent 'cause I had nothing else to do tonight. So I get to the video store and they don't have it, instead I rented saints row ii :/

Saints Row 2 co-op is a blast, man.

It is, but it's a pain that both players have to have the EXACT same DLC to be able to play together. I don't think deleting it works either, because your saves won't work, so you'd have to make a whole new "co-op character". :/

Also, the driving physics are really wonky, but not entirely unbearable. Very noticeable if you've played GTA IV before SR2 though. lol

From Twitter

"We're going to be showing the first hour of Mafia II DLC on Wednesday at 2 PM on our Ustream channel."

http://www.ustream.tv/2kgameslive

Just got finished watching this. Looks good!

A few tidbits.

Missions: More than 30 and less than 45. They didn't give an exact number

I also think they added in decals to pimp your cars with. I don't remember that option in the first one. lol

Leaderboards. That was known, but you see numbers popping up on screen during your missions. Reminded me a bit of The Club. Not judging. Just explaining.

I will be getting the DLC.

Here's a replay if you want to watch it.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/9289372

<br>

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="480" height="386" id="utv611577" name="utv_n_477396"><param name="flashvars" value="loc=%2F&autoplay=false&vid=9289372&locale=en_US" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="src" value="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/video/9289372?v3=1" /><embed flashvars="loc=%2F&autoplay=false&vid=9289372&locale=en_US" width="480" height="386" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" id="utv611577" name="utv_n_477396" src="http://www.ustream.tv/flash/video/9289372?v3=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" /></object>

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.