August 25, 201016 yr comment_17152 Found on Mental Floss: (Check out the link for some of the videos)1. In preparation for mating, a male camel kind of pukes up a pink sac called a doula. It hangs out the side of its mouth while the camel drools excessively. Apparently female camels find this quite arousing. See for yourself:2. A hippo sprays his potential mate with his poo. 3. Similarly, a porcupine pees on his gal pal first.4. Male grasshoppers sing for their supper… er, sex. They have more than 400 songs they use to serenade a female and each one has a different meaning. For instance, “Can I buy you a drink?” is a different tune than “Want to come up for coffee?”5. If you’re impressed by puke, you’ll wish you were a white-fronted parrot. The male shows the female what a great mate he would make by regurgitating for her. 6. You can check out this jumping spider’s pick up lines in action:7. The mating ritual of the Argonaut octopus is pretty memorable and would be an absolute nightmare in nightclubs if men could do the same thing – the male is able to detach an arm full of sperm and let it swim over to the female to fertilize her. 8. The anglerfish has quite a disturbing ritual: the male bites the female and then injects an enzyme that fuses the two of them together. Then the male dies and rots away… at least, most of him does. A small bit of him stays attached to the female and releases sperm when spawning season rolls around.9. Flatworms are hermaphroditic, so they can be male or female. How do they decide when it comes to mating? Easy – they stab each other with their penises. Whichever worm penetrates the skin first gets to be the male.10. Mmm, urine. That’s what a male giraffe thinks, anyway. Before he’ll start wooing a mate, he samples her pee. If it tastes good, only then will he start to pursue her. Report
August 25, 201016 yr comment_17163 Actually this is pretty close to how most humans mate. .. Have you ever gone to a Frat Party?I mean .. come on .. I pee on Tam all the time. Report
August 25, 201016 yr comment_17187 This thread made my night. I've learned something, I need to step up my seduction game. Report
August 26, 201016 yr Author comment_17204 This thread made my night. I've learned something, I need to step up my seduction game.I'm just glad I'm not an octopus and I can't detach an arm full of my spunk and shoot it at a gal like a torpedo. LoL Report
August 26, 201016 yr comment_17218 Despite how strange some of these are (erm... #9), I had to read all of them. Report
August 26, 201016 yr comment_17293 I don't know CHris just THINK of the possibilities. Not in that girls league? JUST TORPEDO HER WITH YOUR OCTO LEG!! Report
August 27, 201016 yr comment_17309 I don't know CHris just THINK of the possibilities. Not in that girls league? JUST TORPEDO HER WITH YOUR OCTO LEG!!im pretty sure in atleast 5 states that would be considered rape Report
August 27, 201016 yr comment_17316 It's EVOLUTION!!!!alright, i may or may not need you to say that in my defense in a court of law. be back in an hour with the results of this field test Report
August 28, 201016 yr comment_17371 so long story short im no longer allowed back into the citadel mall, and the court date is september 29th. hope you prepared a good defense Report
August 28, 201016 yr Author comment_17373 so long story short im no longer allowed back into the citadel mall, and the court date is september 29th. hope you prepared a good defenseThe orange julius made you do it? Report
August 28, 201016 yr comment_17374 The orange julius made you do it?i didnt even make it to the food court, so i dont think that will work Report
August 28, 201016 yr comment_17376 Who wants to bet Stealthy tried torpedo'ing against the wind... Report
August 28, 201016 yr comment_17381 Who wants to bet Stealthy tried torpedo'ing against the wind...i learned my lesson from that time i tried peeing into the wind. figured it would apply the same logic Report
August 28, 201016 yr comment_17396 100% if I punch the judge in the face during intercoursei some how thing that might hurt our chances, but let me know how it works out Report
August 28, 201016 yr Author comment_17397 :Bolt.sml: 100% if I punch the judge in the face during intercourse Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.