April 7, 201016 yr comment_1926 Gamercide ReviewNot sure if everyone saw this or not. I must say thus far, this is my game of the year winner by far. Anybody else play through it? Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1927 Yeah, it's my favorite GOW in the series. The only thing I disliked, was the ending. That upset me somewhat. Great review btw. Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1938 I loved GOW3. Everything about that game screams epic, and the graphics were mind-blowing. I agree with Elite as far as the ending being a bit disappointing. The story was kind of weak, but then again, a lot of people play it mostly for the action anyway. It's definitely a tough act to follow, and it set the standard for what people could do with a video-game. 2010 is going to be an interesting year in game for sure. Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1943 I have never owned a playstation so I have never played a God of War game. Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1950 I have never owned a playstation so I have never played a God of War game.You owe it to yourself, as a gamer. To go out, and buy a playstation, and play God Of War. It's one of the best hack n slash games ever. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.