April 15, 201016 yr comment_3361 Heat and a poor design killed your 360.Yeah...I'm still mad at ms and WTH... Pitchford too! Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3364 I blame the Chargers.The Raiders just signed Pitchford to a $15 mil a year contract to play qb. You will win the Division this year for sure! WOO! Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3369 I didn't put it together that way either. In fact, I was going to make a "Wtf was THAT ending about!?!" post, but watch Locke start walking now. Really I just saw it as Desmond was the first one to figure it out. He is going to go from person to person making them understand, sort of giving them a push like Jacob did. Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3372 Really I just saw it as Desmond was the first one to figure it out. He is going to go from person to person making them understand, sort of giving them a push like Jacob did.Jack will "fix" him at the hospital where everyone will now show up. Report
April 15, 201016 yr comment_3377 Really I just saw it as Desmond was the first one to figure it out. He is going to go from person to person making them understand, sort of giving them a push like Jacob did.Yup. Except Desmond sort of gave Locke a push with a ton of car at about thirty miles an hour. Report
April 28, 201016 yr comment_5876 can someone tell my why the new episode of lost isnt on? it's showing richards episode from a few weeks ago...... i'm sort of pissed off. Report
April 28, 201016 yr comment_5877 can someone tell my why the new episode of lost isnt on? it's showing richards episode from a few weeks ago...... i'm sort of pissed off.SAME, WTF. Report
April 28, 201016 yr comment_5881 I think it's because Flash Forward returns tonight...They want that show to find it own audience now that Lost is wrapping it up. Report
April 28, 201016 yr Author comment_5885 They're showing a "enhanced" version of Richard's episode. Don't really know why, but the Lost producers said they're doing it to show some deleted scenes. New episode next week. Report
April 28, 201016 yr comment_5889 Well hopefully someone is watching and can fill me in cause I'm not. Report
April 28, 201016 yr comment_5891 It was the same thing as the first time i watched it. Nothing new. Just that crap that pops up at the bottom of the screen. What a bunch of bullshit. Report
April 28, 201016 yr comment_5944 They announced weeks ago that there would be a one week break from the show. In order to hit their finale date, they had to take the week off. Not a big deal honestly. Report
May 5, 201016 yr Author comment_7236 Tonite's episode was insanely good. By far my favorite this season, I was on the edge of my seat the entire last 30 minutes. As an avid Lost fan, who has been with the series since the beginning, I was deeply upset that (Spoiler.)Jin, Sun, Sayid, and Frank died. It pissed me off. But it made for an epic episode.Now, with that said. What is everyone's opinion on tonite's episode? Report
May 5, 201016 yr comment_7239 It just started for me. I'm dvr'ing it. I'm gonna let it "buffer" for a while then start it. That way I can fast forward through the commercials. I hate commercials. Report
May 5, 201016 yr comment_7258 They announced weeks ago that there would be a one week break from the show. In order to hit their finale date, they had to take the week off. Not a big deal honestly.Well it was for me...... Report
May 5, 201016 yr comment_7259 Tonite's episode was insanely good. By far my favorite this season, I was on the edge of my seat the entire last 30 minutes. As an avid Lost fan, who has been with the series since the beginning, I was deeply upset that (Spoiler.)Jin, Sun, Sayid, and Frank died. It pissed me off. But it made for an epic episode.Now, with that said. What is everyone's opinion on tonite's episode?spoilerWell it never actually showed Frank die. I think he is alive honestly just because it didn't show anything on his death at all. Report
May 5, 201016 yr comment_7260 spoilerI liked the episode but I was dissapointed in the way Sayid went out. I mean he was a main character for 6 years and nothing emotional for him. He just grabbed the bomb and he was dead. Sun and Jins was a good one though. Report
May 5, 201016 yr comment_7268 *Spoiler*Well damn. I dunno man. Jin and Sun are the only ones they really showed. I wouldn't be surprised if they pull some kind of plot twist, move the island again or something and they're not dead. Good episode. Report
May 5, 201016 yr comment_7277 **SPOILERS**All the deaths will stick according to Lindelof and Cuse (On the island anyway, not in LA X). They said that Sayid's death was to prove that he was still good. Basically if you told him he was bad, he would be bad. If you told him he was good, well, he'd be good. Found it kind of gross that everyone swam through "bits of Sayid" to get off the sub. EWWW!!Sun and Jin had been expendable since season one really. They were used as a means to push the story along, but never really had a purpose that I could see. Their deaths just weren't as powerful to me as most people seem to think.Frank won't be dead. They didn't show him floating or anything, so he won't be. My question is, where are Richard, Ben, and Miles? 2 episodes and nothing from them. WTH? Report
May 5, 201016 yr Author comment_7291 SpoilerYeah, I had my doubts about Frank...But I mean, c'mon. He got hit with a blast door off a sub, and nobody came to help him. He could have pulled an act of magic, and made it out. As for Jin, and Sun. It kind of looked like Sun drowned first, and Jin let her go. So, maybe. Just maybe, he made it out? I really really doubt it though. Just thinking of some ideas. Sayid is for sure dead, as dead can get. Report
May 5, 201016 yr comment_7292 There is still one Kwon left that has been on the island. I think their daughter Ji Yeon will play a role somehow. The only child to be conceived on the island . . . Report
May 5, 201016 yr comment_7349 Lol. I went ahead and edited "spoilers" into the title of the thread. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.