Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

How to know if you watch a lot of TV?

Featured Replies

Honestly I don't even watch TV anymore really. I DL my Lost episodes to watch whenever, and I only really watch [adult swim] a bit as I'm going to bed. I download all my TV shows and anime to my computer. (which isn't really that horrible of a thing, because they do also have legit TV shows and anime on the internet now on sites like Hulu and Funimation)

  • Author

Honestly I don't even watch TV anymore really. I DL my Lost episodes to watch whenever, and I only really watch [adult swim] a bit as I'm going to bed. I get all my TV shows and anime on the computer. (which isn't really that horrible of a thing, because they do have legit TV shows and anime on the internet now on sites like Hulu and Funimation)

I guess I should have put watched, because most of the shows are not that new. There are a few, but not too many.

I know what you mean about the TV thing. I don't watch to much of it anymore, but I thought this was pretty cool.

  • Author

*Whistles X-Files theme...biggrin.gif

That part was pretty damn cool.

*Raps along with Will Smith*

That song will never get old.

  • Author

Finally watched it (first post last view wtf? lol). I lol'ed when he started singing one of the Japanese Naruto intros. Wasn't expecting it.

...interesting

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.