Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Kitties!

Featured Replies

Tam and I are adopting two kittens today from Cause 4 Paws .. oh I'm so excited!!

  • Author

We just brought them home .. two females from the same litter. A grey Tabby and Stripped Tabby (Maine Coon sorta). So far every thing is fine and they are just exploring. As far our cat Kirby goes we are going to keep them separate for about 2-3 week, moving them around so they get used to each other sent, then slow integrate them. I'll post some pics soon guys. .. and their names are Sabriel (from the Garth Nix books) and Fizzgig (from The Dark Crystal).

  • Author

Hey guys .. here the link to Tamara's Flicker account. I'm far too lazy to actually post the pictures of our new cats but if any one here wants a project please feel free to edit this as much as you want.

Thanks guys .. we're off to the Vet this morning for their first check up and to get them on file there. They are a great addition to the family and Friday we're going to attempted to introduce them to Kirby.

Our cats

Brown Tabby's are win! Just buy a lot of food. Almost every single one I've seen is HUGE...lol. They love to eat more than anything else. I have one and he's a Tank!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.