Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I Hate Nintendo

Featured Replies

Here's a crazy story .. so I'm fat .. okay I really should do something about that instead of drinking my woes away. I've had the Wii Fit Balance board for 1 or 2 years now .. Tam uses it a lot and I did at the beginning, stopped for a while and over the past couple months decided that I should try to get rid of a few extra pounds use this thing everyday on top of our regular gym exercising. Well now my Balance Board is busted and all ****** up with an error message that repeats "Please step off me and hit A..". I called tech support, who was very nice but was useless and now if I want this thing working I have to send it in for repairs. It'll be somewhere around $50-$70 to fix the stupid thing. I normally wouldn't be to upset about it but I hate Nintendo so much and with the Playstation Move and Xbox Kinect coming out soon I really can't imagine using the Wii for anything BUT Wii Fit.

I hate you Nintendo .. I hate you so much!

that reminds me, i was on my way to work the other day, and i found out i'm medically obese from a report on the radio.

i'm not obese. dirty ********.

It made my mii look like a damn balloon. even though I scored the best on all the games out of everyone. Thanks wii fit.

LOL I have the same problem, only on someone ELSE's Wii. I don't have a Wii. I went over my friends house and made a Mii, gave it my height and weight and it exploded in fatness. Mine is the only overweight looking Mii on the system. Every time I come over and play I see my porkly self run across the screen. I hate it! I keep wanting to ask them if I can edit it but I don't want to act like it bothers me.

  • Author

I made a second Mii called Fat Kev and only use it on the Wii. I keep forgetting to call Nintendo so they can ship me a box. Tam wants this thing fixed and I do like how accurate a scale it is so it keeps me on my toes about eating and exercising, but I think when we get Kinect and some of it's fitness games Wii Fit will die slowly.

I made a second Mii called Fat Kev and only use it on the Wii. I keep forgetting to call Nintendo so they can ship me a box. Tam wants this thing fixed and I do like how accurate a scale it is so it keeps me on my toes about eating and exercising, but I think when we get Kinect and some of it's fitness games Wii Fit will die slowly.

Despite some of my thoughts about the Kinect... I do believe Nintendo will have some serious competition if it catches on.

  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Wii has a lot of 3rd party crap, but it has some real quality too I think.

I'm looking forward to the new Donkey Kong Country game coming out, especially.

  • 5 months later...

Not used my Wii in about a year.

My *** on the other hand :P

But seriously, was really disappointed with the Wii having been a Nintendo fan from the Gamecube and DS :(

Wii was seriously lacking graphically with cheap add ons a plenty and gimmicky games that got old fast.

They even dumbed down the Metroid Prime series which was the final blow for me :(

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.