Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Mass Effect 2 On Ps3

Featured Replies

I wonder if it will have any exclusive content....

<object id="flashObj" width="486" height="412" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0"><param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="videoId=558164496001&playerID=47033724001&playerKey=AQ%2E%2E,AAAACs5syck%2E,78rNhQXP3tgTPdl2qizABxM_IAHV3k_7&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=558164496001&playerID=47033724001&playerKey=AQ%2E%2E,AAAACs5syck%2E,78rNhQXP3tgTPdl2qizABxM_IAHV3k_7&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="486" height="412" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" swLiveConnect="true" allowScriptAccess="always" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>

So Mass Effect wasn't released on the PS3 yet? .. how did I miss that .. oh right .. I didn't care.

The first one is remaining an exclusive, which is dumb. PS3 players won't be able to import their characters into the second game. Why give them only part of the experience? So PS3 and its fans can say we stole an exclusive? So Bioware can make more money? None of it makes any sense to me.

The faster all companies knock off this exclusives bullshit, the better off we'll all be. I can understand a developer being owned by a console maker and tasked with only making games for them. But this timed exclusive crap is maddening. No one bought a 360 for Lost & Damned and Gay Tony and no one bought a PS3 so they could play the Joker levels in Arkham Asylum. It's just console makers waving their "things" around.

The first one is remaining an exclusive, which is dumb. PS3 players won't be able to import their characters into the second game. Why give them only part of the experience? So PS3 and its fans can say we stole an exclusive? So Bioware can make more money? None of it makes any sense to me.

The faster all companies knock off this exclusives bullshit, the better off we'll all be. I can understand a developer being owned by a console maker and tasked with only making games for them. But this timed exclusive crap is maddening. No one bought a 360 for Lost & Damned and Gay Tony and no one bought a PS3 so they could play the Joker levels in Arkham Asylum. It's just console makers waving their "things" around.

^

The first one is remaining an exclusive, which is dumb. PS3 players won't be able to import their characters into the second game. Why give them only part of the experience? So PS3 and its fans can say we stole an exclusive? So Bioware can make more money? None of it makes any sense to me.

The faster all companies knock off this exclusives bullshit, the better off we'll all be. I can understand a developer being owned by a console maker and tasked with only making games for them. But this timed exclusive crap is maddening. No one bought a 360 for Lost & Damned and Gay Tony and no one bought a PS3 so they could play the Joker levels in Arkham Asylum. It's just console makers waving their "things" around.

Well said, I totally agree.

I hope this does not tack on a bunch development time for ME3 now since they are going PS3 as well. They have probably been working on the PS3 version of ME2 for awhile now. This could add some significant time before we see ME3sad.gif

It probably will, since they said yesterday that the PS3 version of Mass Effect 2 will add at least two extra hours of gameplay over the 360 version.

F U Bioware. Way to get suckered into this exclusives BS. What is the point? The people who wanted the Mass Effect games, already played them. No one is going to buy a PS3 to get half the series and two extra hours tacked onto part two.

I lost a lot of respect for BioWare with all of this DLC and the way they went about ME2... This just makes me lose even more.

I liked them better when they weren't a subsidiary of EA.

I am totally with you guys on this. No one is going to buy a PS3 just to get a few extra hours of content and not have the first one to play. I really like the ME universe but they are just milking this thing now it feels like.

I did not like how they handled all the pre-order bonus stuff when ME2 first came out either. It was ridiculous. It is going to be worse for ME3 just like Batman AA. I did not miss having the Joker levels since I am on the 360 and just had to live with not getting to have it but how low do you have to go to get someone to buy one or the other? This exclusive stuff sucks. I shouldn't have to own every console under the sun to get the content I want.

I lost a lot of respect for BioWare with all of this DLC and the way they went about ME2... This just makes me lose even more.

I liked them better when they weren't a subsidiary of EA.

I wonder how much of it is EA forcing them to pump out content, because they're the ones with the shady DLC schemes. It seems like whatever company they take over, starts pumping out (arguably) lower quality games faster, with tons of rushed DLC.

I really do love Bioware, Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 are among my favorite RPGs of all time, but EA just plain sucks, to be honest.

Look at the difference between Mercenaries 1 and 2. Most of Pandemic's games started to get very poor reviews and reception after they became a subsidiary of EA.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.