Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Check It...

Featured Replies

Only if you want too that is :P

It's my photography blog. I update the photos daily, it's part of my therapy so to speak. I'm still adding stuff to it, but for the most part what I have up there is up to date. Some of my older photos aren't on there, because of my situation and I don't want to look at them. It's just a reminder...but there is alot of bright colored stuff on there now. No more negatives!

Linky

Click on my gallery for all of the photos :)

Very nice Siren .. I may need to pick your brain when it comes to photography if you don't mind. I'm not really into it but I need to learn to take better pics for my own work.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Very nice Siren .. I may need to pick your brain when it comes to photography if you don't mind. I'm not really into it but I need to learn to take better pics for my own work.

Pick away when need be :)

Thanks guys. I'm glad that you likey.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.