August 13, 201016 yr comment_16284 First look at this... http://www.accuweather.com/us/il/bloomington/61704/city-weather-forecast.aspThen think about the air conditioner at our house breaking... I am so going to a friends apartment today. lol Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_16285 Yikes dude. I'm glad I have A/C.On a side note: I DON'T WANT TO WORK TODAY!!!! *growls* I can't wait to get out of here. Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_16286 Thermometer showed 106 degrees here yesterday with a heat index of 115 . . .I hate summertime. Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_16292 Yuck. With your humidity, that's pretty miserable. Looks like it's gonna be pretty mild this weekend here.Clicky Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_16293 On a side note: I DON'T WANT TO WORK TODAY!!!! *growls* I can't wait to get out of here. Me either! lol Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_16294 Me either! lolYou're an a.ss. Rub it in more why don't you!? LoL Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_16300 Only 89? 95 high lol. The high today is 104, feels like 117. Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_16301 It's actually nice here today for once after a blistering wave of humidity and heat. it's about 76 outside now, with only 57% humidity. Nice and comfy. Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_16327 One of the few mild days we've had here this Summer. Pushing 83. Just got the overhead fan on right now. It's nice being able to give the AC a break. Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_16340 lol, I've been working this past week in 95deg+ and high humidity, not to mention the 10+ degree increase in the stupid metal building I've been in. Needless to say, work has been nothing but head to toe sweat. Literally like I've been rained on. lol, I like warm weather, but I can't wait for it to get a little milder. Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_16343 It gets like 20c here and everyone is dying with the heat.Screw you guys! Report
August 16, 201016 yr comment_16491 I def do not miss AZ heat that's for sure. And, it rains here pretty often. http://www.accuweather.com/us/fl/miami/33128/city-weather-forecast.asp Report
August 16, 201016 yr comment_16512 I love hot weather. The hotter, the better!*looks around before tomatoes get thrown her way. Report
August 17, 201016 yr comment_16525 Should go visit Pogre sometime. I bet you'll change your mind Report
August 17, 201016 yr comment_16534 Damn dude, It was 97 here a few days ago and im in a stuffy room outside exposed to sun light so its like 2 degrees more cause of that, AND I LIVE IN CANADA, I am not used to this sort of stuff. Report
August 17, 201016 yr comment_16535 i dont like hot days, but not because its so hot out. more so that my roommate has the house like a freezer when iget home from work. 80 degrees is blazing hot to him.... Report
August 17, 201016 yr comment_16538 http://www.accuweather.com/us/tx/spring/77373/city-weather-forecast.aspI got you all beat! Report
August 17, 201016 yr Author comment_16551 i dont like hot days, but not because its so hot out. more so that my roommate has the house like a freezer when iget home from work. 80 degrees is blazing hot to him....We may get along then... lol Report
August 17, 201016 yr comment_16585 We may get along then... lolthen me and you shall swap houses, you come live here and ill live there Report
August 22, 201016 yr comment_16989 It's 96 degrees here and my AC broke too. Some big, plastic tube thingy in the attic broke or something and I have to wait until Monday for the AC guy to get a new one. I've been cooking since Friday. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.