Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Monday Night Combat (Xbla)

Featured Replies

Hve only played this a few times but I've really enjoyed it so far. Would be cool if I could team up over the weekend coming up with a few of ya'll. I have to admit, the only class I currently -dont- suck as is the Support.

Try practicing with another one, we got 2 that play support. :)

  • Replies 55
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of sucked the other night. No sleep + alcohol = crappy playing. I still had fun though. I'm down pretty much any time in the afternoon/evening on most nights. I'm working 11 -7 tonight, so I'll be getting on for a little bit this morning, and I can play some this evening.

I'll probably be playing again later today. I'm not sure when though.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.