August 18, 201016 yr comment_16642 Its actually a lot of fun. I can see the TF2 influence My only gripes are the slow match making for Blitz, dropping when trying to connect and what appears to be freezing when trying to get back to the menu. Report
August 18, 201016 yr comment_16658 I'll be playing again later tonight. MNC crew, assemble!I'll be on around 9 or 10 central time. Report
August 19, 201016 yr Author comment_16667 I'll be on around 9 or 10 central time.I have to work tomorrow and get some sleep, so I won't be on that late. Sorry GG. We have to team up sometime though Report
August 19, 201016 yr comment_16677 I have to work tomorrow and get some sleep, so I won't be on that late. Sorry GG. We have to team up sometime thoughLol light weight, 4 or 5 am is late. Report
August 19, 201016 yr comment_16681 Lol light weight, 4 or 5 am is late.lol, 4 or 5 am and I'm up and out the door for work. Report
August 19, 201016 yr comment_16687 lol, 4 or 5 am and I'm up and out the door for work.Your new job is so gay seriously. Report
August 19, 201016 yr comment_16714 Silly question time; with the assassins I keep getting my arse handed to me when they do their grab move. When I do the same as an assassin I knockoff a litte of their health and then get butchered so...wtf? Report
August 19, 201016 yr comment_16715 Silly question time; with the assassins I keep getting my arse handed to me when they do their grab move. When I do the same as an assassin I knockoff a litte of their health and then get butchered so...wtf?You need to upgrade your damage (the gray skill at the bottom). At level 3 you get a sword, which can instantly kill pretty much any pro but the gunner or tank, and even then you only have to slice the more heavily armored pros once or twice after the grab to finish them off.Also, you do more damage grappling from behind. I think you get a one hit kill on tanks and gunners if you grab them from behind. Report
August 20, 201016 yr comment_16754 Silly question time; with the assassins I keep getting my arse handed to me when they do their grab move. When I do the same as an assassin I knockoff a litte of their health and then get butchered so...wtf?Alright first what you want to do is wait to get killed, then hit A to change class because assassins suck lol. Anyways yea if you want to one hit kill them get them from the back, if you do it from the front more then likely you signed your on death warrant lol. Report
August 20, 201016 yr comment_16813 Thank you, I was wondering why I was getting beat down so often in game Report
August 21, 201016 yr comment_16884 So what is "Pro"? When you have all four of your slots leveled up to three?Oh, I'm ready to hop on now if anyone's up for a few matches. Report
August 21, 201016 yr comment_16890 So what is "Pro"? When you have all four of your slots leveled up to three?Oh, I'm ready to hop on now if anyone's up for a few matches. Pro is what they call the human players, as opposed to bots. Report
August 21, 201016 yr comment_16891 Alright first what you want to do is wait to get killed, then hit A to change class because assassins suck lol. Anyways yea if you want to one hit kill them get them from the back, if you do it from the front more then likely you signed your on death warrant lol.This man speaks some serious ******** truth. There is literally no point to playing an assassin. NONE! You can use pretty much any other class and be 10x more effective than an assassin and help your team more. If I have more than 1 assassin on my team I usually prepare to take the loss. I'm pretty sure assassins were made to be crap, because they knew everyone would want to play them. "But, they look cool!" seems to be the only valid reason I've heard to play assassin. Report
August 21, 201016 yr comment_16911 Thanks for those games last night, it was nice after a sucktacular week at work. Yeah the assassin I only used until I got that achievement for 10 grapples, for I'll go back to the other classes Report
August 24, 201016 yr comment_17107 I vote we get some games going tonight. It's been a while, and I want to do some gameplay/commentary on this game. It would help if I had a team of individuals I know . Report
August 25, 201016 yr comment_17136 I vote we get some games going tonight. It's been a while, and I want to do some gameplay/commentary on this game. It would help if I had a team of individuals I know .I was on playing last night, but I missed this post. I'm in for tonight or this afternoon if you still want to do it. Report
August 25, 201016 yr comment_17159 I was on playing last night, but I missed this post. I'm in for tonight or this afternoon if you still want to do it.Same, just shoot me an invite. Report
August 25, 201016 yr Author comment_17160 Yeah I'll be around tonight as well. Would love to get in some games. Still also want to play some Shadowrun with Dat also. Report
August 25, 201016 yr comment_17170 I went to work at four this morning and I have the day off tomorrow.Needless to say, I'm working on a blackie right now, and I'm ready to rock. Dunno how much good I'll be if it gets too much later... Report
August 26, 201016 yr comment_17258 Hve only played this a few times but I've really enjoyed it so far. Would be cool if I could team up over the weekend coming up with a few of ya'll. I have to admit, the only class I currently -dont- suck as is the Support. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now