Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Monday Night Combat (Xbla)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 55
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its actually a lot of fun. I can see the TF2 influence :P My only gripes are the slow match making for Blitz, dropping when trying to connect and what appears to be freezing when trying to get back to the menu.

I'll be playing again later tonight.

MNC crew, assemble!

Silly question time; with the assassins I keep getting my arse handed to me when they do their grab move. When I do the same as an assassin I knockoff a litte of their health and then get butchered so...wtf?:P

Silly question time; with the assassins I keep getting my arse handed to me when they do their grab move. When I do the same as an assassin I knockoff a litte of their health and then get butchered so...wtf?:P

You need to upgrade your damage (the gray skill at the bottom). At level 3 you get a sword, which can instantly kill pretty much any pro but the gunner or tank, and even then you only have to slice the more heavily armored pros once or twice after the grab to finish them off.

Also, you do more damage grappling from behind. I think you get a one hit kill on tanks and gunners if you grab them from behind.

Silly question time; with the assassins I keep getting my arse handed to me when they do their grab move. When I do the same as an assassin I knockoff a litte of their health and then get butchered so...wtf?:P

Alright first what you want to do is wait to get killed, then hit A to change class because assassins suck lol. Anyways yea if you want to one hit kill them get them from the back, if you do it from the front more then likely you signed your on death warrant lol.

So what is "Pro"? When you have all four of your slots leveled up to three?

Oh, I'm ready to hop on now if anyone's up for a few matches. :D

So what is "Pro"? When you have all four of your slots leveled up to three?

Oh, I'm ready to hop on now if anyone's up for a few matches. :D

Pro is what they call the human players, as opposed to bots.

Alright first what you want to do is wait to get killed, then hit A to change class because assassins suck lol. Anyways yea if you want to one hit kill them get them from the back, if you do it from the front more then likely you signed your on death warrant lol.

This man speaks some serious ******** truth.

There is literally no point to playing an assassin. NONE! You can use pretty much any other class and be 10x more effective than an assassin and help your team more. If I have more than 1 assassin on my team I usually prepare to take the loss.

I'm pretty sure assassins were made to be crap, because they knew everyone would want to play them. "But, they look cool!" seems to be the only valid reason I've heard to play assassin.

Thanks for those games last night, it was nice after a sucktacular week at work. Yeah the assassin I only used until I got that achievement for 10 grapples, for I'll go back to the other classes

I vote we get some games going tonight.

It's been a while, and I want to do some gameplay/commentary on this game. It would help if I had a team of individuals I know :).

I vote we get some games going tonight.

It's been a while, and I want to do some gameplay/commentary on this game. It would help if I had a team of individuals I know :).

I was on playing last night, but I missed this post. I'm in for tonight or this afternoon if you still want to do it.

I went to work at four this morning and I have the day off tomorrow.

Needless to say, I'm working on a blackie right now, and I'm ready to rock. Dunno how much good I'll be if it gets too much later...

Hve only played this a few times but I've really enjoyed it so far. Would be cool if I could team up over the weekend coming up with a few of ya'll. I have to admit, the only class I currently -dont- suck as is the Support.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.