August 11, 201016 yr comment_16010 Joystiq, one of the last I respected, now has sunk super low.http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/05/kinect-enabled-xbl-indie-games-still-up-in-the-air/Notice that gamertag in the image? Notice that poorly photoshopped Kinect at the bottom right of it? Yeah, that was Assassin10k's image from his own website. They willingly covered up his watermark, in order to use the image.FU Dtard. FU Kraptaco and now, FU Joystiq. Choke on the swag you're always bragging about. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16012 Oh my gosh, good eyes PK, I just assumed you were pissed about them not allowing other pub's in but holy crap. This is amazing. Report
August 11, 201016 yr Author comment_16013 It was passed my way. I hadn't seen the article yet. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16024 Has Assassin confronted them about taking his image?I would let them get an earful. Report
August 11, 201016 yr Author comment_16032 He shrugged it off, since he semi likes them. Just makes me wonder how many of these bigger sites, do the same sort of crap. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16038 Things like this are one my biggest peeves. I despise when websites take other peoples things and make it like it was their own. BS! Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16042 Yeah, most of the sites are full of trash.Crap, just look at this. They're telling people how to STEAL stuff from the XBLM.http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/10/modern-warfare-2-glitch-unlocks-five-snk-xbla-games/Note: If you do this, I guarantee you'll get banned and have your gamerscore reset to 0 and branded a Cheater. Remember the fiasco with the FIFA glitch? Yeah. Same deal. Don't do it. It's considered "theft". Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16045 Saw that in kotaku, thought about it briefly before coming to my senses. Honestly though if it was dlc for me2 or madden ..... I would be pretty hard pressed to do the right thing. Report
August 11, 201016 yr comment_16046 Saw that in kotaku, thought about it briefly before coming to my senses. Honestly though if it was dlc for me2 or madden ..... I would be pretty hard pressed to do the right thing.Well, as I said, I can assure you that your gamertag would be permanently banned from Xbox Live for "theft". It happened to a few thousand people who did it with the FIFA stuff. I can't wait to see all the cryng when it happens to these people who think it's ok to unlock gamerscore on games they didn't PAY for. Report
August 12, 201016 yr comment_16159 I bet they'd scream holy hell if someone did the same thing with one of their articles. Interesting how so many thing the rules apply to others but not themselves. Report
August 12, 201016 yr comment_16168 Yeah, most of the sites are full of trash.Crap, just look at this. They're telling people how to STEAL stuff from the XBLM.http://www.joystiq.c...snk-xbla-games/Note: If you do this, I guarantee you'll get banned and have your gamerscore reset to 0 and branded a Cheater. Remember the fiasco with the FIFA glitch? Yeah. Same deal. Don't do it. It's considered "theft".I have been sitting here for about 5 minutes trying to decide whether or not to do this. obviously i'm not but my main reasons for even considering it is the fact that the boost to 1200 MS points for games and modern warfare 2 map packs is a$$ rapage and also i am a gamerscore ho. if i knew i wouldn't get banned i'd totally do it cause i'm sick of microsofts greedy ways. did i tell you guys i'm getting a PS3 next month? yay! can't wait cause there's tons of games that are cheap now that i really want to play. anyone have any recommendations besides killzone 2, uncharted series, MGS4, Little big planet, resistance series, infamous, and god of war 3? Report
August 12, 201016 yr comment_16169 I have been sitting here for about 5 minutes trying to decide whether or not to do this. obviously i'm not but my main reasons for even considering it is the fact that the boost to 1200 MS points for games and modern warfare 2 map packs is a$ rapage and also i am a gamerscore ho. if i knew i wouldn't get banned i'd totally do it cause i'm sick of microsofts greedy ways. did i tell you guys i'm getting a PS3 next month? yay! can't wait cause there's tons of games that are cheap now that i really want to play. anyone have any recommendations besides killzone 2, uncharted series, MGS4, Little big planet, resistance series, infamous, and god of war 3?I see what you're saying but you'd also be hurting the developer's who made those SNK games (unless you wouldn't have bought them anyways, but still). As for PS3 games, you've pretty much got all the main ones that I could think of covered.Let Siren know your opinion of the Xbox LIVE Marketplace for her article!:http://www.gamercide.org/forum/index.php?/topic/1232-xbl-marketplace-overpriced Report
August 12, 201016 yr comment_16179 I see what you're saying but you'd also be hurting the developer's who made those SNK games (unless you wouldn't have bought them anyways, but still). As for PS3 games, you've pretty much got all the main ones that I could think of covered.Let Siren know your opinion of the Xbox LIVE Marketplace for her article!:http://www.gamercide...lace-overpricedAnd on top of it all, he'd most likely get permabanned for Marketplace Theft/Illegal Gamerscore.To answer your PS3 question Armi, I'd definitely check out Heavenly Sword. *thumbs up* Report
August 12, 201016 yr comment_16184 To answer your PS3 question Armi, I'd definitely check out Heavenly Sword. *thumbs up*I can't say enough good about Heavenly Sword. It's one of the best games I've played on any system or platform. Ever.Aside from that and the games you already mentioned, there isn't much out there for the PS 3 that you can't get for the 360. Mine is mainly a Blu Ray player and dust collector... Report
August 12, 201016 yr comment_16214 u guys are talking me out of a PS3, you know that right? heavenly sword is the only other one? wow how is sony staying afloat? Report
August 12, 201016 yr comment_16215 u guys are talking me out of a PS3, you know that right? heavenly sword is the only other one? wow how is sony staying afloat?Yeah, honestly, I wouldn't recommend getting a PS3 at all. What I did is, I've just gone to a friend's house that has a PS3 and played trough both Metal Gear Solid 4 and God of War 3 lol. Once you beat all the main exclusives, there's really no point in having both consoles. I think the 360 gets better exclusives overall anyways.Save that money and get a nice TV. lol Report
August 12, 201016 yr comment_16223 u guys are talking me out of a PS3, you know that right? heavenly sword is the only other one? wow how is sony staying afloat?Demon's Soul, Folklore ( exclusive I like, but some may not ) , Gran Turismo 5 ( soon and finally ), Ratchet and Clank Future series ( if you like those types of games. Fantastic ratings ), Wipeout HD ( fun but I haven't played much ), plus everything you listed:killzone series (3 next year) , uncharted series (2 excellent games), MGS4, Little big planet (2 soon), resistance series (2 games) infamous (2 on the way), and god of war 3 (2 more if you count the remastered originals and haven't played them) , plus remaster ICO and Shadow of the Colossus coming. Not to mention the price point on other games. Two systems to price against when shopping used. Usually works best for games you want to play single player and not multi. Since the xbox still has the far better online community.Anyhow, that's like 13 games just listing what you said and Heavenly Sword. Not to mention the ones I listed. At the price point the PS3 is at, and the cost of a lot of these games now its hard to pass up. Even if you only buy those 'few' exclusive titles for PS3 you will still get a lot of enjoyment out of the console. Enough to justify the purchase. Report
August 12, 201016 yr comment_16225 Yes yes yes!Demons SoulsMGS4Little Big PlanetMAG is definintely coolThe Killzone series I hear is goodBut for SURE, Demons Souls. That game is BRUTAL and awesome. Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_16243 yea, thanks for all the info, i think i am just gonna save up for a new tv (my 32' lcd samsung is just not big enough anymore). and maybe i'll just watch craigslist for the next few months and wait for someone who's desperate to sell their PS3. at least that way i can stock up on Goozex points and get all the games i want for it at once, since the longer i wait to get it the more games i can get when i do pull the trigger. Report
August 13, 201016 yr comment_16246 How can they even do that... Assassin could make them take it don't, and besides, how hard would it be for them to make their own damn image. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.