Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Please be patient. C&C Contests WILL return!!!

Featured Replies

Topic title says it all.

Please be patient. C&C is definitely going to be running some serious contests around these new forums!

I just figure I'll wait a little since so many other people are running awesome contests right now. I don't want to steal any thunder from the amazing generosity of everyone else!

That is cool man, I do love your contests though. Many of them are quite out there... lol

I also have an idea for a contest that I will do in the near future... that involves people guessing how much money is in this jar, but I am waiting to fill it all the way up first. :)

24432293.jpg

That is cool man, I do love your contests though. Many of them are quite out there... lol

I also have an idea for a contest that I will do in the near future... that involves people guessing how much money is in this jar, but I am waiting to fill it all the way up first. :)

24432293.jpg

I have that exact same lamp next to my bed. *looks around for a jar of money that may actually be nearby*

And it's all good Chris. You're contests are always awesome, but maybe everyone can rest easy for the next month or so knowing that they won't have to win and eat a 5 pound noodle or something wacky like that lol.

Awesome stuff Chris. I too will be having quite a few contests after we close out the ones we have going currently. Stay tuned guys. It's gonna be fun around here for a while it seems.

YaY! Bring on the free stuf...Uh...Awesome contests! I love entering them!smile.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.