Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

I miss my cat

Featured Replies

So Kirby went to the Vet today for a dental cleaning today. I was in Manhattan and could not get home in time to pick him up before the vet clinic closed at 6pm. .. I called and he is fine .. woke up with ease and is eaten/drinking well. I can pick him up first thing tomorrow morning. .. But . .. I think this is the first night at home Tam and I have spent without him .. and it's .. oddly quiet. Strangely quite. Even though it's only over night I still expect to see him somewhere.

.. I don't what it's going to be like for me when I have to put him down. He's 12 or 13 so I know he has a few more years in him . .. but man .. it just seems so lonely here. I don't know how you guys with kids watch them walk out the door and I know you feel worse than I do about my cat .. but boy .. what an awful feeling when their not here .. it's too quiet.

I called and he is fine .. woke up with ease and is eaten/drinking well.

Someone ate your cat? :P

But seriously, I can understand. It feels weird when my dog isn't in the backyard because my dad took him in the truck or something. Like when a couch that should be there, isn't. lol

Like when a couch that should be there, isn't. lol

That might just be the worst comparison I have ever read lol.

It is amazing how much cats and dogs affect us :)

*I can tell you it took me 6 months to get use to the quiet after my daughter moved out and that was with a cat and a dog. However, she moved back in 3 years later with two cats and now we are a bit crowded wacko.gif

It is amazing how much cats and dogs affect us :)

*I can tell you it took me 6 months to get use to the quiet after my daughter moved out and that was with a cat and a dog. However, she moved back in 3 years later with two cats and now we are a bit crowded wacko.gif

No such thing as crowded when it comes to animals. They find their place after a bit. Give 'em enough room and they're fine. ;)

my puppy is 10 or 11 now. her leg keeps giving out on her, but she still hops around like a pup when she's excited. she's got a few years left, but not many. not the best dog i ever had, but the most loyal. been with us for so long too.

The first cat that I ever had lived to be 18. I had to have her put down though because she got oral cancer. Everytime I took her to the vet, her vet always joked about how she was in her bonus years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.