Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Mac help

Featured Replies

So I was messing around on my roommates make trying o play wow when I blew up his background. Initially it was attached to the mouse so wherever i drag my mouse the background followed, super weird. I fixed that but the background is still super huge, and I can't figure out how to max it back to normal. I've tried CTRL scroll but that doesn't seem to fix the problem. any ideas?

Solution: Macs suck, have your roommate get a PC.

I honestly have no idea, sorry Ava.huh.gif

Uhh, its been awhile since i powered up my mac, but i think under the apple menu, control panel, appearance would be a good place to start, if it hasn't been figured out already.

I did that once but it was 3 or 4 years ago. It's a real simple fix that has to do with zooming in and out of the screen but I don't remember where or how to set it back to normal.

I think this is what you're looking for. It's in System Preferences.

http://www.macobserv...n_Your_Desktop/

Oh .. and Bogeh .. you suck. Let me point out the many ways.

1.-You like Halo .. that game rules

2.-You don't like cats .. dogs are truly better

3.-Apple products are great .. they make for amazing paper weights

So suck it Bogeh!! :P:D

:)

Oh .. and Bogeh .. you suck. Let me point out the many ways.

1.-You like Halo .. that game sucks

2.-You don't like cats .. you suck

3.-Apple products are great .. they don't suck

So suck it Bogeh!! tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

1. Without Halo, the Xbox would have flopped. Without Halo 2, you would never have Xbox LIVE.

2. Real men like dogs.

3. Your Appple product is outdated literally 3 months later when the next model comes out. Plus Steve Jobs was obviously to the Iphone 4 antenna issue.

Moon.gif

I don't know that number 3 is a good argument there Bogeh, everything tech is outdated in the 3 months after you purchased it.

With Apple though t's more so...yea lol.

Yeah .. cause Apple is a ... **** I got too drunk . .. oh I had a good argument about stuff and things and future .. but now .. well .. Macs just cost too much. Oh WHY did I think 8 pints and Burger King was a good idea.

Oh and Bogeh .. you still suck. Your new SIG should read:: .. "I'm bo-GEHH .. and HUUKEed on Fawniks WoorKEd fer MEH!!" ,...

Kiding buddy .. I get the Mac hatred, but Halo is pretty lame now.

Yeah .. cause Apple is a ... **** I got too drunk . .. oh I had a good argument about stuff and things and future .. but now .. well .. Macs just cost too much. Oh WHY did I think 8 pints and Burger King was a good idea.

Oh and Bogeh .. you still suck. Your new SIG should read:: .. "I'm bo-GEHH .. and HUUKEed on Fawniks WoorKEd fer MEH!!" ,...

Kiding buddy .. I get the Mac hatred, but Halo is pretty lame now.

Halo haters gonna' hate.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.