April 7, 201016 yr comment_1877 I made this persona a while back http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/persona/85643 Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1918 Well I'm using both of them right now and they are working flawlessly. I was wondering if it would prevent things from popping up on http://www.animefreak.tv/ It's a great site, but at first I got hit with pop-ups and my PC started acting weird, so I chose to reformat to be safe. If it had anything to do with the ads or other things on the site, would they be completely blocked off from that site so I could watch the videos safely? Or would I still have to deal with those when I visit the site. Other than that, these apps are working like a charm right now. (If you haven't guessed, I'm not as much of a techie as I used to be lol)Soo... I get to eat my words. I followed that link and one of the flash popups attempted, successfully had it not been for my antivirus and UAC, to infect my computer. So be warned and now im using noscript. Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1939 I thought as much. As long as it can't harm my pc with NoScript, I suppose I should be fine. I won't be visiting it that often anyway (if ever after the first incident), but it's nice to know that NoScript works lol. So that site actually carries viruses? That's a scary thought.. Report
April 7, 201016 yr comment_1949 Soo... I get to eat my words. I followed that link and one of the flash popups attempted, successfully had it not been for my antivirus and UAC, to infect my computer. So be warned and now im using noscript.As Albert Einstein once said, "Learn from the mistakes of others, you don't live long enough to make them all yourself."Browsing the internet and allowing all scripts is dangerous, but with NoScript on all that really loads in a page is some harmless text, color, and images unless you allow it, so you are basically completely safe when visiting new sites unless you allow a bad script (and usually the main sites' scripts are ok) or download something (which can be scanned by your AV program anyways). What did people do before NoScript? There's so much malicious script on the internet. Report
April 8, 201016 yr Author comment_2239 Destroy the WebThis is addicting. I mostly go to sites I hate, then destroy them. lol Report
April 8, 201016 yr Author comment_2241 Gamercidehttp://www.gamercide.org/forum/index.php?/index Player Score1. PeeKay 6,720I know it won't last long, but for now... I am champion! lol Report
April 8, 201016 yr Author comment_2248 I knew it'd be Kevin. lolLooks like he's been going at it for awhile. I tried once. I win. =p Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2249 Gamercidehttp://www.gamercide...ndex.php?/index Player Score1. PeeKay 6,720I know it won't last long, but for now... I am champion! lolThat is pretty sweet! It's like a game version of Nuke Anything Enhanced. Report
April 8, 201016 yr Author comment_2250 It's really addicting. Almost each webpage I visit now, I destroy. It's almost second nature now. Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2252 It's really addicting. Almost each webpage I visit now, I destroy. It's almost second nature now.Sometimes it gets kinda laggy though. I turned off animations and it runs much better, the only (barely noticeable) difference is that you don't see the elements break apart when you click them. Report
April 8, 201016 yr Author comment_2253 I haven't had any lag issues at all. Why does your newest high scores list as "new content"? Are you nuking the rankings page? lol Report
April 8, 201016 yr comment_2254 I haven't had any lag issues at all. Why does your newest high scores list as "new content"? Are you nuking the rankings page? lolI got exclusive new DLC content for it that you don't have. No, I was doing it on the New Content page, where new posts are shown.And I think the lag may have something to do with Norton running in the background, it's a resource hog. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.