August 1, 201016 yr comment_15260 Well, about 2 months ago, my family had to put down our pet cat of 16 years, Missy. She was part of our family my entire life, so obviously it was a big loss. Today, we finally found the kind of kitten we'd been looking for. A female Russian Blue. We decided to name her Chloe. This is random, but I'm just really excited and felt the need to post it. Haha. Report
August 1, 201016 yr comment_15261 Russian Blues are just awesome! Congrats on your new addition...Pretty name too. Report
August 1, 201016 yr comment_15262 Cute kitten. Oddly enough, I had a cat that looked almost just like that and was named Chloe when I was younger. Report
August 1, 201016 yr comment_15264 you guys are very lucky to have a Russian Blue. Tam and i are getting a couple kittens in the next few weeks when there is an adoption in our town. Report
August 1, 201016 yr comment_15275 Kittens are annoying. I like them better when they grow up.All cats are annoying. I personally will never have a cat, ever. Report
August 1, 201016 yr comment_15277 I like cats, and that one is about half the size of mine... lol Report
August 2, 201016 yr comment_15292 bogey wants nothing to do with pussies. whoda thunk it?in YO FACE Bogeh .. you got schooled!!LAWL!!! I can go either way with cats. They are cute, but so mischievous, you never know if they planted a bomb in your house *Knee slapper*!!...... gawd i play to much MW2.... Report
August 6, 201016 yr comment_15588 Very cute. Reminds of me of Smokey. I found him under a car meowing his head off. He would come when I called him and greet me at the door when I came home. Always wanted to be scratched and had the loudest purr. *sniff, sniff* Still miss him.Congrats on the new kitty Bacon. Happy for you...and Bogey, how dare you not like kitties. Report
August 6, 201016 yr comment_15658 Purdy kitteh. Mine just sleeps all day.You may think that, but it's resting up for the night. You know when you wake up and your mouth and throat feels like a desert? Kitty! They do unspeakable things to their owners, once they fall asleep. Set up a video camera if you don't believe me. Sleep well. =] Report
August 7, 201016 yr comment_15682 I agree with PK .. wait till you sleep .. boy your cat is active. And if you want to freak them out ... if you go to bed around 1130Pm .. get up at 3am and go find them. Their not expecting it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.