July 30, 201016 yr comment_15150 I am going to kill that F***ING bird outside!! .. Not only do I hate birds but it's tormenting my cat. Don't get me wrong I love animals and have been donating to the ASPCA for some time now but I hate birds and this son of a ***** is working my last nerve. First .. it's a bird so I hate it. Second .. it's loud .. shut the hell up or I'll shut you up forever. Third .. it's tormenting my cat!! There is nothing on this planet I love more than my cat, including my wife. .. hell I'd step over my own mother to make sure my guy is okay. . . and then this bird decide to hang out here.. ya you stupid bird .. lets see how much you like yelling at my cat when I bring you inside and duct tape your *** to the wall and let Kirby at you. Then we'll see how loud you can scream. Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15166 I am going to kill that F***ING bird outside!! .. Not only do I hate birds but it's tormenting my cat. Don't get me wrong I love animals and have been donating to the ASPCA for some time now but I hate birds and this son of a ***** is working my last nerve. First .. it's a bird so I hate it. Second .. it's loud .. shut the hell up or I'll shut you up forever. Third .. it's tormenting my cat!! There is nothing on this planet I love more than my cat, including my wife. .. hell I'd step over my own mother to make sure my guy is okay. . . and then this bird decide to hang out here.. ya you stupid bird .. lets see how much you like yelling at my cat when I bring you inside and duct tape your *** to the wall and let Kirby at you. Then we'll see how loud you can scream.I'll trade you a marching band 50 feet away for the bird. Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15175 I'll trade you a marching band 50 feet away for the bird.LOL... that would suck. Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15177 lol, bird rage. I'm not a big fan of birds either, but my dog does a good job of keeping them away. Except for that damn woodpecker that borrowed into my porch pillar last year... And they're a protected species. Stupid birds. Report
July 30, 201016 yr Author comment_15183 This is why I can't have kids .. I'd be the parent who punches out an 8th grader at school for making fun of my kid. I most hate this bird because it's upsetting my cat. Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15189 I'll trade you a marching band 50 feet away for the bird.I had one follow me around campus once.... Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15197 I had one follow me around campus once....Lol I'd trade for that too. Literally 9 am every morning they start and don't stop until 11. Like literally you can jump my fence behind my house and be standing on the field in 20 seconds. Then the kids come out after that and start shooting left over fire works. I don't need an alarm clock anymore though. Report
July 31, 201016 yr comment_15238 I dislike birds too. I have one that likes to perch on the air conditioner in my bedroom window and it makes a huge racket every once in awhile. I wouldn't kill it, but I definitely wouldn't mind if it found a new home. Report
July 31, 201016 yr comment_15253 I have a large pit outside my window. Sometimes bunnies fall into it. Even though it's a hassle to get them out, they are so adorable that it's worth it. <3 bunnies Report
August 1, 201016 yr Author comment_15263 I love bunnies too .. but birds .. you ******* better watch out! Report
August 3, 201016 yr comment_15344 What kind of bird is it? We have a mockingbird here that torments just one of our cats outside. It's most likely the daddy of a pair of them that nest in one of the trees we have in the front yard. Mockingbirds are really territorial, he's just tryin to protect his lover and babies. Report
August 3, 201016 yr comment_15359 I come from a family of bird lovers, we've got a buncha bird feeders and we see all kinds of birds, hummingbirds are my favorite. They're only a pain when I'm giong to bed, so like 4 to 6, they start to make noise. It gets frustrating at points but i can zone them out for the most part. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.