July 29, 201016 yr comment_15052 <object type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="video" width="580" height="475" data="http://www.myfoxorlando.com/video/videoplayer.swf?dppversion=2397"><param value="http://www.myfoxorlando.com/video/videoplayer.swf?dppversion=2397" name="movie"/><param value="&skin=MP1ExternalAll-MFL.swf&embed=true&adSrc=http%3A%2F%2Fad%2Edoubleclick%2Enet%2Fadx%2Ftsg%2Ewofl%2Fnews%2Fcolorado%2Fdetail%3Bdcmt%3Dtext%2Fxml%3Bpos%3D%3Btile%3D2%3Bfname%3D072610ucf%2Ddeveloping%2Dvirtual%2Dgame%2Dabout%2Dsex%3Bloc%3Dembed%3Bsz%3D320x240%3Bord%3D611041734995012600%3Frand%3D0%2E6619805181982155&flv=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emyfoxorlando%2Ecom%2Ffeeds%2FoutboundFeed%3FobfType%3DVIDEO%5FPLAYER%5FSMIL%5FFEED%26componentId%3D132926464&img=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia2%2Emyfoxorlando%2Ecom%2F%2Fphoto%2F2010%2F07%2F26%2F072610ucf%2Dvirtual%2Dgame%5Ftmb0004%5F20100726223916%5F640%5F480%2EJPG&story=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Emyfoxorlando%2Ecom%2Fdpp%2Fnews%2Forange%5Fnews%2F072610ucf%2Ddeveloping%2Dvirtual%2Dgame%2Dabout%2Dsex" name="FlashVars"/><param value="all" name="allowNetworking"/><param value="always" name="allowScriptAccess"/></object> Report
July 29, 201016 yr Author comment_15053 http://www.joystiq.com/2010/07/28/university-of-central-floridas-abstinence-edu-game-is-just-the/ Report
July 29, 201016 yr Author comment_15055 I like at the end when the reporter is wearing the mo-cap suit it shows the avatar she is mapped to and it's arm looks like it's broken backward at the elbow. LOL Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15056 Well this game is certainly worth almost 1/2 million. Looks like Pixar had a hand in creating these fantastic visuals. Well done US Government! Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15075 I have a friend that goes to UCF and is going in to game design. I will be sure to bring up this thing as much as possible xD Report
July 30, 201016 yr comment_15118 Wow, an anti-sex game where some creepy guy talks about jumping into people's skin. Report
August 12, 201016 yr comment_16209 Earn Points?...lolThey get more for standing on busy street corners in bad neighbourhoods Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.