July 29, 201016 yr comment_15036 I'm on a picture taking spree tonight. These are my puppies...er, Devil Dogs! Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15048 Yea .. Devils have Red or Black eyes. These are defiantly aliens. .. but the good kind .. they wont probe your rectum or anything. Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15054 Yea .. Devils have Red or Black eyes. These are defiantly aliens. .. but the good kind .. they wont probe your rectum or anything.That's exactly what they want you to think! I'm on to you, "Man's Best Friend" Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15057 .. they wont probe your rectum or anything.I dunno man, you give them the chance, they just might. Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15061 That's exactly what they want you to think! I'm on to you, "Man's Best Friend"You know, if they probe your rectum and find you have prostate cancer, you'll be glad that they did. If you give them a treat, they might even cure it for you while they're probing. Let's not think about how dogs cure their wounds though. Yuck. Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15065 always the optimist, huh Kitty?Yup. Even as many times as I've been kicked around by life. Kinda pathetic, huh? Report
July 29, 201016 yr comment_15078 Yup. Even as many times as I've been kicked around by life. Kinda pathetic, huh?Don't worry about it .. they stop kicking once your down. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.