Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Albino Praying Mantis?

Featured Replies

I grew up in Pa, and have seen Praying Mantises, but never a white one, let alone in the desert. This critter was crawling up my screen door today. :o

prayingmantis.jpg

  • Author

I was talking on the phone and stepped onto my patio. Looked up, and it was right there crawling up my screen door. I've never seen a Mantis out here before period, let alone a white one. So I snapped a pic.

  • Author

Lol. My wife won't go out onto the patio now. She thinks it wants to EAT her!

prayingmantisjpg2.jpg

prayingmantis3.jpg

I am with your wife. I mean seriously! Look at that thing. It looks like it is ready do some mantis karate move on your butt or something. Oh my gosh?! What if it knows your occupation and wants to turn the tables on you and butcher you?! Maybe it wants revenge for all the animals that you have come across. I can see it now......"Local butcher gets the tables turned on him when mantis eats his meat".

Oh and yeah, I have never seen a white mantis around these parts in PA, so another reason to be on the lookout for crazy mantis activities!!!!!

  • Author

Oh my gosh?! What if it knows your occupation and wants to turn the tables on you and butcher you?! Maybe it wants revenge for all the animals that you have come across. I can see it now......"Local butcher gets the tables turned on him when mantis eats his meat".

He's still hanging around. I'm about ready to butcher him up. Anyone want some shank meat from this bad boy? Might make some good soup.

*Edit: Just noticed your ME 2 sig Siren. Awesome! :lol:

Check this out. I did some research on your white mantis buddy and there are all different kinds of mantises and colors. Like this orchid praying mantis. Freaking weird looking. There are about 2,000 different mantis species so maybe your little guy is on this list.

My sig...I've been trying to find one like that for awhile now and I came across it lastnight. I thought it was funny!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.